Anyone else win a Divekick code during E3?

#1 Edited by WickedSickDanceAttack (36 posts) -

I did and I was told it would be around 8/13, so naturally my eyes are glued on my email so much that it's possibly doing harm to my psychological health. Am I the only one anticipating this code in a unhealthy way?

Ugh what do I do to pass the time?!?!?!

#2 Posted by mrcraggle (1800 posts) -

I won a code during the Evo stream and I got a code from Dave Lang earlier on but it didn't work but he sent me a new one after contacting him. You should get yours soon too then.

#3 Posted by WickedSickDanceAttack (36 posts) -

I just got mine, and im currently #1 on the leaderboards! lol

#4 Posted by mrcraggle (1800 posts) -

@wickedsickdanceattack: Nice. I was playing earlier and couldn't even get a game going. I was hoping a few more people would have codes :P I will have to see about getting some friends together.

#5 Edited by Karsh (154 posts) -

I got a code. Streamed some local matches for a while, some of which were played on DK bongos. They work PERFECTLY.

#6 Posted by WickedSickDanceAttack (36 posts) -

@karsh: That is amazing. Now pull an S-Kill and hit those bongos cross handed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.