Loss Streak with Opponent Rage Quit?

#1 Posted by sir_gunblade (120 posts) -

I was playing a Shoals in unranked, and he/she rage quit. It marked me as having a streak of 1 loss. Anyone else having this issue?

#2 Edited by mosespippy (4051 posts) -

I had a game winning headshot happen and freeze my PS3. My disconnect rate went up and my loss streak did too.

I've also had it come up before character selection that my opponent left the game. I got a win. The next round before character selection it came up saying I'd been removed from the session. I got a loss and a disconnect. These were all ranked.

I'm not sure how it determines who leaves or who gets a loss; sometimes you get some and sometimes you lose some.

#3 Posted by Guesty_01 (339 posts) -

Not five minutes ago I joined a game, just about to start the first round then boom, back at the menus 1% disconnect rate ad a loss :( No explanation or nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.