This was hands down he most fun I had at PAX!

#1 Posted by solidwolf52 (300 posts) -

Such an awesome game. I expected it to be too simple, but it was actually really tense and challenging. Vote for it on green light and tweet at madcatz to get them to make the special controllers.

Did anyone else get a chance to play?

#2 Posted by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

wow, really surprising how much this game is catching on and gaining such positive press.

good for those guys, im definitely gonna keep an eye on it now.

#3 Posted by Winternet (8014 posts) -

The power of the Lang Zone cannot be underestimated.

#4 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

The Saturday crowd was the most hype and I'm glad I decided to spend like two hours at dive kick that day.

Also I beat Jebailey and got a free poster they were selling for $20 so SUCK IT INTERNET

#5 Posted by StarvingGamer (8146 posts) -

THE ONE TRUE GAME

#6 Posted by casper_ (903 posts) -

hope it gets a lot of support as to encourage more fighting games made by the FGC.

#7 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I don't get it. I thought this was a joke. This is actually a good game? What?

#8 Edited by Krullban (1034 posts) -

#9 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Just watched the Twitch archive of this afternoon's live Dive Kick coverage. I'm sold. Game looks sooooo fun.

For a long time I've been waiting for someone to make a fighting game that had the one-hit kill potential of Bushido Blade. The insta-gib of fighting games. This looks like it's shaping up to be exactly that.

DAY 1.

edit--- oh, forgot the link. GB will probably have this up officially at some point but for now can watch the Twitch archive. Here: http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/383602746

spoiler: Seth Killian uses the Dive Kick controller with hands crossed. xD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.