Let's do this.
My Tier List
- Dr. Shoals - my main. She's just super fast with a very high dive. Her kicks can be very tricky to defend against and when you consider her air special, she's dangerous to everybody. Also can build meter like a mofo.
- Kick - Kick can get you from absolutely anywhere on the map at anytime if you know what your doing. Both ground and air specials are extremely effective. Can also build meter alarmingly fast.
- Uncle Sensei - Haven't played much with him, but is always very difficult to read because he's coming at you from so many different angles.
- Kung Pao - Has a great low to the ground game and can be trouble for a number of higher tier characters.
- S-Kill - Can be very dangerous once you get a better understanding on how he controls. He's very scary.
- MarkMan - Don't even go for the controller parts, just master his Just Frame's.
- Dive - Similar to Kick but not that scary. His jump forward special is really good in a lot of situations though.
- Mr. N - Ground special is worthless outside of a chuckle, but can jump very high and can fool a lot of people with his air special.
- Jefailey - Eff what ya heard. Jefailey isn't awful.
- Kenny - I'm sure he could be great if people had a grasp of every character in the game, but most people don't.
Redacted- Super fast, but can be handled.
- Stream - Flamebait is a good special, but Stream is super vulnerable in a lot of situations.
- The Baz - The Baz is awful. Don't pick The Baz.
Strengths & Weaknesses
Since I'm maining Shoals right now, I'm pretty sure I know what her strengths and weaknesses are.
|Stronger Than||Weaker Than||Even||Kenny|
|The Baz||Kick||Uncle Sensei||Kenny|
|Kung Pao||Mr. N||Dive|