Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divekick

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

Rising to prominence through the American fighting game community, Divekick is an indie fighting game that distills the controls into two simple buttons, requiring clever strategy as players try to score the first hit with their divekick attack!

Vita version 800mb?

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So I decided to install Divekick on my Vita today, and the download thing wants me to download 2 ~480 mb files? Is this correct, or is the PS Store somehow fucking up? 800mb seems a bit large and I'd understand if it was, but the 2 files thing makes it seem weird.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It's over a gig on the pc

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

That game looks like it should come on a floppy disk.

Frostily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dystopiax: i think the second file is for the online so that it can sync with he ps3

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Check to see if you didn't also download the ps3 version as well. The same thing happened to me (I'm one ps3) where it started downloading both versions of the game.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Check to see if you didn't also download the ps3 version as well. The same thing happened to me (I'm one ps3) where it started downloading both versions of the game.

Sure I didn't, if you dl it on your vita the PS3 version is grayed out and you can't select it.

@frostily said:

@dystopiax: i think the second file is for the online so that it can sync with he ps3

Cool, just wanted to make sure I wasn't downloading more than necessary on my 4gb memory card.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I think I accidentally downloaded the PS3 version or something because I had a 480mb file that wouldn't install. I deleted it but then I had to download a 480mb patch so who knows.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

@mosespippy: I think the file you deleted was the patch. It's supposed to install when you start the game for the first time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.