Weird issue on PC.

#1 Posted by Demoskinos (13847 posts) -

So, I'm not exactly sure what just happened. I decided to load up Divekick and body some fools. Playing ranked matches. Winning some, losing some doing my thing then I get into another match and all of a sudden my keyboard isn't working. So I sit there and watch as I get murdered. I get back to the lobby screen and keyboard still isn't working unless I press and HOLD a key after being stuck in Divekick Hell for an upwards of 5 minutes not being able to exit the application I managed to get back to the dashboard.

Upon getting back to the dashboard my keyboard was still not working even on my desktop. I reboot and now everything is working fine. What the hell just happened? I dunno if it matters but I was using the shift keys as my Dive and Kick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.