Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divinity II: Ego Draconis

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 29, 2009

Divinity 2 is a sequel to the action roleplaying games Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, with a new 3D engine replacing the previous isometric 2D engine.

my Demo impressions

tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tactis

So the Demo was released today for the 360 and I decided what the hell and download this strange game I have heard very little about. Anyway after playing the demo I read a little more about it and it seems cool.

Basically the game is an old-school RPG.  On the 360 the controls feel kinda strange I imagine the PC version would be better, the graphics, character animation and framerate seem to have some issues but overall I think that this game seems like a cool RPG, I dont need another one since I am not a 100% done with Dragon Age but once this game drops to $30-$40 I will probably pick it up, I hope they patch some of the graphical issues.

Anyway anyone else get to play the demo/game? what are your impressions?

Avatar image for ravenousrattler
    Ravenousrattler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Ravenousrattler

i like rpgs,  so i thought i would try this, and i have to say it was pretty bad, i tried to give it a fair shake but it just feels dated

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Genkkaku

I played it and really liked the Lvl up system, didn't mind the graphics but the game just played really badly that i probably couldn't force myself to play for more than and hour or so

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.