Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 12, 2011

The true sequel to 2001's Divine Divinity, Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga is a remastered package containing an updated version of Divinity II: Ego Draconis and its expansion pack, Flames of Vengeance.

Atlus Plays Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga PART 1- ARCHIVED!

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thehexeditor

Watch it here! I was a part of this and the next installment as an active participant in the chat.. Aram said a LOT of the stuff i typed!! Me, in Atlus promotional media! My life is complete.
    Oh, and the game is really good. :]
    (also if  you're wondering, I was responsible for the "Awkward Silence" later in the vid due to something i typed LOL)

No Caption Provided
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Karkarov

bout time, I was wondering what was taking him so long.  You missed the third night which included some epic screw ups though, makes me wonder if they will post it.  Still working through this game myself it is alot of fun.

thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thehexeditor
    @Karkarov said:
    " bout time, I was wondering what was taking him so long.  You missed the third night which included some epic screw ups though, makes me wonder if they will post it.  Still working through this game myself it is alot of fun. "
    Epic screwups?? What happened?
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Karkarov
    @thehexeditor said:
    " @Karkarov said:
    " bout time, I was wondering what was taking him so long.  You missed the third night which included some epic screw ups though, makes me wonder if they will post it.  Still working through this game myself it is alot of fun. "
    Epic screwups?? What happened? "
    They jumped ahead to just after you securing the battle tower to show some dragon gameplay.  Problem is they had those saves on a different 360 that was a dev kit model and it literally crapped out on them during the stream.  It was okay though because it enabled them to jump back to the day 2 end save and  showcase some early game balladar ;p
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mutha3
    @thehexeditor: You were there, huh? Welp,  I was there too. As ahumanbeing. I only managed to be there the first night, though.
    thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thehexeditor
    @Karkarov said:
    " @thehexeditor said:
    " @Karkarov said:
    Epic screwups?? What happened? "
    They jumped ahead to just after you securing the battle tower to show some dragon gameplay.  Problem is they had those saves on a different 360 that was a dev kit model and it literally crapped out on them during the stream.  It was okay though because it enabled them to jump back to the day 2 end save and  showcase some early game balladar ;p "
    Ah. They'll definitely upload day 3; says so in the image and the screwup doesn't sound too bad.
    tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By tourgen

really cool, just saw this looking around for a new RPG to play. Thanks for the post.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Nux

Nice post.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ryanwho

This game had a ton of issues but jumping off a cliff and turning into a dragon never ever got old.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.