Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divinity: Original Sin

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 30, 2014

Divinity: Original Sin is a top-down turn-based RPG developed by Larian Studios. It introduces new elements to the franchise, such as co-op gameplay and decision-making as well as a more interactive world.

Upcoming Divinity game has a Kickstarter!

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Haven't heard from this game probably since it was announced last spring, but so far it looks pretty sweet! Alpha testing in the summer with a November release date if everything goes according to plan. Turn-based cRPG gaming with magic/elemental combo-ing ala Magicka looks awesome!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin

And it's got (optional) 2-player co-op! And world building tools! And, according to RPS, killing some damn chickens!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

After Ego Draconis, I'd like to get a Kickstarter going to NOT make this game.

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

That game was so goddamn bad.

Always pumped for new RPGs though.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

F you people. Ego Draconis was fantastic. Who cares if it looked like hot shit. The game play was pretty fun and the story was bonkers. A fucking plus. I backed this last week. I will play any pile of crap this company puts out with Divinity in the title. DRAGONS!

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Never played a divinity game, but their pitch video was good enough to make me back it. Looks like a great RPG in the making.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#6  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I'll back it. Divinity II is mediocrity personified. Even this game doing the things that I'd want out of an RPG doesn't convince me to back it. If it's well-received, I'll certainly take a look after a steam sale or whatever, but for now I'll stick with my assertion that the original Divine Divinity is the only good game Larian Studios has made.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.