Dizzy is back?

#1 Posted by Loafroaster (30 posts) -
#2 Posted by Lenny (84 posts) -

No way, awesome.

#3 Posted by Loafroaster (30 posts) -

I don’t think it’ll be a new game; I reckon it’ll be all the old games in a HD collection as DLC.

#4 Posted by avantegardener (1126 posts) -

Yep, looks legit, I suspect from the source I got it from possibly being developed by Blitz Games.

#5 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -

No thanks.

#6 Edited by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

This is Eggcellent news!!

So fucking stoked. Hoping they released the old games in shiny new HD graphics.

God I do miss my Zx spectrum.

#7 Posted by jetsetwillie (857 posts) -

haha... brings back memories of buying games on cassette for £2.99 and waiting 15 mins for them to load on my spectrum 48k.

really great to see codemasters go from making budget games out of their bedroom to being one of the largest dev in the industry.

#8 Posted by shades846 (151 posts) -

Yay getting good flash backs from being 6 years old watching my older brother play these games on a spectrum.

Would be cool to see what they do with a remake given its being made by the same twins that programmed the original games.

#9 Posted by Sweep (8862 posts) -

I was briefly excited, then hugely disappointed by this news.

#10 Posted by Loafroaster (30 posts) -

@jetsetwillie said:

haha... brings back memories of buying games on cassette for £2.99 and waiting 15 mins for them to load on my spectrum 48k...

...And then the game crashing back to the Load screen.

#11 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4518 posts) -

Thought this was a Guilty Gear thread for a sec...

#12 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

The annoying Egg-shaped puzzler is back. Nobody asked for this!

#13 Edited by avantegardener (1126 posts) -
#14 Posted by BeachThunder (11943 posts) -

Just when you thought this year didn't have enough remakes/rereleases...

#15 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

I'm so disappointed was hoping for the old games getting a XBLA or PSN release. :'(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.