Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

DJ Hero 2 adds freestyle scratching and crossfading, as well as scored vocal gameplay to the mix in this DJ-ing rhythm game.

Due to the addition of the microphone...

CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CSXLoser

Do you think that the guys at FSG feel more forced to make mashups with actual song lyrics in them? This is not counting the house,techno,trance, etc songs that have the same 1-2 lines of lyrics being repeated over and over again.

Is there any confirmation that there will be any tracks in the game with no lyrics?    

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DriveupLife

I think the vocal track, as warped or distorted as it may be will still stay intact. I mean, who wouldn't want to rap a little "make him ma-make him ma-makim makim makim clap to this"?

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Stahlbrand

I don't know how the vocal parts will play out.  But I wish they had them for the Spooky/Insane in the Brain mix, because I get it stuck in my head so often, singing it would be cathartic.

What does the vocal track do when the song has scratching of the vocals?  Just not chart it for the singing player, or chart in some stuttering?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.