IN STORES NOW!

#1 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

So I picked up DJ Hero 2 a few hours ago, started playing it and whatnot. First impressions anyone who's gotten it? 

My First impression is...FUCK. DJ Hero battles on expert are really hard. They remind me a little of the guitar battles in Guitar Hero 3. I mean I didn't even finish playing the first battle with Q Bert because I was down 5 checkpoints to zero. Looks like I'm going to have to work at those, which is a good thing in a way lol. Opening songs are really great, fairly slow but yeah i guess they put the easier ones near the beginning.

#2 Edited by PufferFiz (1375 posts) -

Im waiting for the soundtrack rip.

#3 Posted by EVO (3850 posts) -

Shit. Another game to buy.

#4 Posted by DukesT3 (1888 posts) -

First impression. Holy crap did they up the difficulty! I'm loving the game pretty much. 

#5 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

aaaaaaaaand I'm #8 on the All time leaderboards. The Online is pretty good! The ranking system makes me want to keep playing, you know, DUSTING fools on the turntables..table singular.

#6 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -
@PufferFiz said:
" Im waiting for the soundtrack rip. "
Soundtrack rip from the first one actually convinced me to get it so yes, waiting for DJH2 soundtrack as well!

My copy is gonna arrive in few hours, really can't wait to get to those new mixing sections - easily the highlight of the demo and probably the biggest inclusion this time around.
#7 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

aaaaand #3 on ps3 leaderboards. Must. Keep. Playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.