Post your PSN / Gamertag here; Play DJ Hero 2 Online

#1 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

I'm looking for some people to play online with. My PSN is Driveuplife. Send me a friend request and I'll definitely add you. If you play on Xbox post your gamertag. I'm looking forward to sending challenges and playing online with some GB people.

#2 Edited by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

360: Big Daddy Afro  
My domain is Hard. I can play expert but I just feel more comfortable in hard since I can still rule some fools who even play expert.

#3 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

360: SteamPunkJin  
Medium/Hard skill (kind of in between them - difficulty curve is really different than the first game)

#4 Posted by JarenFace (205 posts) -

360: Jaren Face

Hope to actually sit down with this game this weekend after all this midterm stuff.

#5 Posted by eccentrix (1483 posts) -

360: sheepnumber12

I'll probably only be playing Expert if I can help it.

#6 Posted by faustyn (614 posts) -

360: falek 
i usually play on hard. can't be bothered with crazy scratching on expert.

#7 Posted by FutureNewb (12 posts) -

360: Future Newb

I usually play on Medium.  After typing all day on and off work, my wrist hurts too much to play on hard right now. 

#8 Posted by GiantGUS (399 posts) -

360: Gaming GUS

I can play some songs on hard, but I mostly play on medium, especially online.

#9 Posted by D34dM4n (150 posts) -

D34d5D00r on the 360 
i play on medium

#10 Posted by Jackel2072 (2235 posts) -

The Jackel2072 -  360
it be nice to play with someone. seeing as how no one is playing this game online a the moment.

#11 Posted by Hokucho (74 posts) -

GT: Hokucho

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.