Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

DJ hero for 50$ at toys r us. which should i get?

derekh1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By derekh1029

so toys r us has DJ hero for 50$ and i was wondering if anyone had any insight on which version i should buy. I am guessing that the 360 version has a better store for DLC. but i was leaning towards the ps3 version. I might also spring for the 2 controller bundle for 80$.  any suggestions?
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Griddler

They're probably identical, if you're thinking about DLC go with the one which download store you prefer, I guess

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy
    @girdz said:
    " They're probably identical, if you're thinking about DLC go with the one which download store you prefer, I guess "
    this
    Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
    deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

It's actually 45 bucks here at  my local Newbury Comics. I keep thinking about buying it, and then thinking about all those other plastic instruments in my basement right now...

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By trace
    @Rmack said:
    " It's actually 45 bucks here at  my local Newbury Comics. I keep thinking about buying it, and then thinking about all those other plastic instruments in my basement right now... "
    The turntable seems to store back in the original box pretty well, so unlike all the Guitar Hero/Rock Band stuff, storage seems to be a little less of a worry. For less than the price of a new 360/PS3 game, I'd say it's worth it for either platform.

Of course, now that I've said that, I'm going to open the DJ Hero box one of these times and the turntable will somehow have broken itself into tiny pieces just to spite me.
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By OmegaPirate

i actually much prefer the way the ps store handles dlc for rock band/guitar hero- the NXE way of doing it is so clumsy

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By fwylo

I plan on waiting for the second one, that they most likely will come out with in the next year or so.  But I'm a patient man.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Dude. Two mix-tables and the game for only $80? Now that's a deal. Yeah, I'd say go for it. I haven't played it, but if I was more into that stuff, I'd be all over this opportunity.

derekh1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By derekh1029

so pretty much no difference? I thought I heard xbox live had more songs for all of the activision music stuff. I am probably wrong. IDK i will probably go with ps3 so I can sell it to my brother later cuz i know he really wants it. but he is poor

Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Iceman2913

get the ps3 version for your bro :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.