Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

West Philidelphia...

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By harrisonave

Alright, I'll admit it.  I have no interest in DJ Hero, whatsoever. Okay, I think the idea is neat, and even some of the mixes don't sound that terrible.  I was pretty much done with rhythm games after Guitar Hero III.  It wasn't a bad game at all, but it just wasn't the Guitar Hero I remembered.  I still love me some Rock Band, though!

Anyway, back on topic!  I wasn't at all interested in DJ Hero... until today:

DJ Jazzy Jeff, wha wha!?  Granted, it's still not enough to make me want to buy the game... but I just think it's pretty awesome they included him.  Will Smith kind of exploded after the Fresh Prince, and I felt like people kind of forgot about Jazzy Jeff, so I'm real happy to see him getting a little shine.

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By harrisonave

Alright, I'll admit it.  I have no interest in DJ Hero, whatsoever. Okay, I think the idea is neat, and even some of the mixes don't sound that terrible.  I was pretty much done with rhythm games after Guitar Hero III.  It wasn't a bad game at all, but it just wasn't the Guitar Hero I remembered.  I still love me some Rock Band, though!

Anyway, back on topic!  I wasn't at all interested in DJ Hero... until today:

DJ Jazzy Jeff, wha wha!?  Granted, it's still not enough to make me want to buy the game... but I just think it's pretty awesome they included him.  Will Smith kind of exploded after the Fresh Prince, and I felt like people kind of forgot about Jazzy Jeff, so I'm real happy to see him getting a little shine.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By keyhunter

I love that guy. Always getting thrown out of the house.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By TheHBK

hmmm, something seems to be missing...
    now this is a story all about how my life got turned upside down....
    in west philadelphia, on the plaground is where i spent most of my days....

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Jazzy never got the credit he deserved, but he's got a career. You go DJ Jazzy Jeff, get up in that shit and sell baby sell.

harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By harrisonave
    @keyhunter said:
    " I love that guy. Always getting thrown out of the house. "
    I hope Uncle Phil is not in DJ Hero...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.