DLC Quest - A neat little XBL Indie Game for $1

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Not sure if there is a thread made for this game already, so I decided to make a thread to spread the word. Tried to search "DLC Quest" and got a million different threads abotu DLC.

DLC Quest is a platformer that involves around collecting coins to purchase DLC like "Pausing the Game" and "Moving Animations" to save the Princess from Bad Guy. It's a neat little indie game that pokes fun at the ridiculousness of DLC. If you have 80 MS Points to spare (aka $100), it's worth checking out.

#2 Posted by whistlebottom (194 posts) -

I'll cosign this. Takes 20-30 minutes to play, and is fun at what it does. There are worse ways to spend a buck.

#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

This just came out on the Mac App Store, downloaded.

#4 Posted by JaredA (832 posts) -

I just played through this not 3 days ago on my Xbox. Definitely worth your money.

Pro tip: Buy the Sexy Outfits Pack ASAP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.