Choice of skin for PC users

#1 Edited by amir90 (2154 posts) -

Okei, this might not deserve a thread, but here goes.

For those who pre-ordered the PC version got the first skin costume pack for free.

Out of all the choices, which did you pick? I picked the default one, I might change to something else when I play on the higher difficulties.

The choices are:

Classic Dante

Neo Dante

Dark Dante

Standard (default)

Obviously I am a forum idiot, I cannot find the create a poll button..

Edit: Seems my ignorant ways have caught up on me, again. I would love to hear your choice, console or PC version :)

#2 Edited by handlas (2659 posts) -

Well on the PS3 it let me choose the outfit before each mission. I tried them all. The default is definitely the best looking one. Neo Dante I thought was the worst. I unlocked one for beating the game (it's kind of spoilerish tho)... it's okay. I looked up to see what the Son of Sparda skin is and it's really disappointing.

I could of sworn I saw a Vergil skin leading up the game. Or did I just make that up?

#3 Posted by MoonlightMoth (462 posts) -

I really like the Neo Dante skin to be honest.

#4 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

Standard. The more I play, the more I dislike his older look. I don't mind when his hair turns white, but only when he keeps that short, euro fauxhawk.

#5 Posted by cloudymusic (1051 posts) -

I've been going back and forth between standard and Classic Dante. Don't care much for Dark or Neo.

#6 Posted by Robo (773 posts) -

Standard.

I always thought the white hair thing was stupid. Although it's fine while he's all Super-Saiyan.

#7 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

Standard, since it's my first playthrough and it just feels natural. I did try the Neo Dante skin for one level and it looked pretty cool, definitely a quality skin.

#8 Posted by TobbRobb (4580 posts) -

I went with default because of the disconnect between gameplay and cutscenes otherwise. Also, they all look pretty terrible. Including classic.

#9 Posted by Galiant (2179 posts) -

Not enough images in this thread!

#10 Posted by TobbRobb (4580 posts) -

@Galiant: The question is what you played with, not what you would play with.

#11 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

Default, I tried classic for a level and changed. I don't have any attachment to the old Dante so I don't really care.

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

None of the above. Im enjoying the Son of Sparda costume. You get for beating SoS mode. Although I will be buying the costume pack. Id also really suggest that you play with default your first time through for story purposes.

#13 Posted by McGrittles (92 posts) -

Im using Standard Dante cause I'm a terrible person with no taste

#14 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

How does one have almost 2,000 posts and not know how to create a poll?

#15 Edited by Snail (8580 posts) -

Pics?

**EDIT**

Here
you
go.
#16 Posted by Galiant (2179 posts) -

@TobbRobb said:

@Galiant: The question is what you played with, not what you would play with.

Just thought the thread would be more interesting with pictures for those of us who haven't seen the skins =(

@Snail said:

Pics?

**EDIT**

Here
you
go.

=D

#17 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I'm playing default my first time through just so I don't get the jarring costume change from in-engine moments to cut-scenes. After that, I'll probably use classic Dante the most.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.