Demo to be released next week.

#1 Posted by Yummylee (21263 posts) -

So says the NinjaTheory twitter account... and Mr Stewart. The game looks like it plays really well, but I'm very curious just to see how I'll find it when I'm behind the controls. Getting a feel for the 30fps restriction will be interesting, too. Pretty sure it's at the very least locked at 30fps, though, and, well, it worked for NFS: Hot Pursuit alright didn't it?... I'm genuinely asking here since I haven't played NFS: Hot Pursuit.

#2 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Yay, I'm glad there's going to be a demo. Looking forward to seeing if the gameplay is good or not.

#3 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Oh, shizzle. Nice.

#4 Posted by Epidehl (285 posts) -

I started coming around on this game a bit recently. Actually looking forward to this demo to see if it pushes me over into actually getting this game.

#5 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

November 20 for Xbox/PS3 in North America, November 20 for Xbox and November 21 for PS3 in Europe.

Source has a bit of information about the contents of the demo.

#6 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

This is pretty much all I've been waiting for for this game. A purchase decision will be made next week.

#7 Posted by s810 (33 posts) -

I'm excited for this demo. The game-play itself looks playable enough, yet it still looks underwhelming compared to Metal Gear Rising.

I'm positive that the game-play will be at least decent, but I think everything else surrounding it has embarrassingly bad design.

That being said, there's no way I'm going to pay full price for this. Maybe $20-30 used.

#8 Posted by LikeaSsur (1495 posts) -

As much as I hate the new Dante, the game itself looks pretty good. This demo will finally let me decide one way or another.

#9 Edited by Solh0und (1756 posts) -

After watching a ton of gameplay footage, it looks pretty solid. Can't wait to play the demo.

Also,: NFS Hot pursuit plays fine at 30FPS

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.