Demon Sex Scene Leaked

• 131 results
#1 Edited by Brighty (251 posts) -

Jesus Christ, lol.

This is really reminiscent of an Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode where they make a horrible attempt at creating Lethal Weapon 5, and halfway through there's suddenly a cut away to Danny Devito's character having sex with some random woman for a good two minutes straight.

#2 Posted by Pierre42 (112 posts) -

Eh continuing disappointment.

Devil May Cry has went from boyish fun to gritty.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21673 posts) -

Nothing shocking.

#4 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I was expecting them to make Twilight Dante their bitch.

#5 Posted by MalkavianJD (58 posts) -

That looks so goofy I love it, can't wait for it to come out def day one buy.

#6 Posted by Abendlaender (2806 posts) -

Erm...so? How is this in any way noteworthy?

#7 Posted by Matiaz_Tapia (269 posts) -

I kinda like what they did there. It's a very non-sexy sex scene....at the very least it's an interesting take,a bit horrifying yes, but not overly so and it seems to be making a point with the design.

#8 Posted by AndrewB (7621 posts) -

Oh man, I've never seen or had sex. Is that what it's like?

Oh, video games...

#9 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Goddamnit, I hate it when my succubus dies!

Forward to 28s to pass the idiot talking.

#10 Posted by Brodehouse (9951 posts) -

Now I want Ninja Theory to make a character action game based on Bible Black.

#11 Posted by NegativeCero (3003 posts) -

I could live without seeing them continuing to see them cut to that guy's face while he's biting his lip.

#12 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Hahaha, this is great. I'm way more interested this game than any other Dmc game.

#13 Posted by Gruff182 (857 posts) -

S-Ranked that bitch.

#14 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19344 posts) -

Uh? But that was just a few seconds of nothingness. I guess I have my own weird issues sometimes, but I swear, people will get outraged over anything.

#15 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

What exactly is leaking?

#16 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

Joan Rivers?

#17 Posted by Brighty (251 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Uh? But that was just a few seconds of nothingness. I guess I have my own weird issues sometimes, but I swear, people will get outraged over anything.

I think its not so much outrage anymore as it is just pure amusement at how goofy this game continues to plan on getting, especially when they're intentionally trying to make it so dark and gritty. I'm extremely looking forward to when it comes out, the story looks extremely silly.

#18 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

What exactly is leaking?

his pe...no, I cant, its too easy

#19 Posted by steelerzfan101 (271 posts) -

What the hell did I just watch...

#20 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

I might actually buy this game, not because of this scene of course, but the things I've seen of it look just the right amount of fucked up.

#21 Posted by jakob187 (21673 posts) -

@Gruff182 said:

S-Ranked that bitch.

/THREAD

#22 Posted by SASnake (339 posts) -

wasent that bad, I guess people are going to come in and rage for no reason..just because its something to do.

#23 Posted by Sanious (793 posts) -

I doubt this scene was ever meant to be taken seriously so I don't know why anyone was ever "upset" over it. It is -really- silly now if one still is and considering how there is like 10 seconds of sex in it anyway.

#24 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Why is Letho from The Witcher 2 in this game?

#25 Edited by Brighty (251 posts) -

@Sanious said:

I doubt this scene was ever meant to be taken seriously

"This is also the first game I've written, cast and directed myself. If i do my job right, you should be seeing a story of Dante that breaks the myth that all videogame stories are trite and will never stand up to the best that theatre and film have to offer. "

@MariachiMacabre said:

Why is Letho from The Witcher 2 in this game?

Oh god, can't unsee

#26 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

Yo, so like, that dude still had his trousers on and I didn't see him zip up afterwards or anything. Is his suit part of his body and does he have an invisible demon-cock or something?

#27 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

Eww, lol.

#28 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

ok

#29 Posted by SlashDance (1815 posts) -

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yo, so like, that dude still had his trousers on and I didn't see him zip up afterwards or anything. Is his suit part of his body and does he have an invisible demon-cock or something?

It takes place in the Mass Effect universe.

#30 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Oh man Shepard really let himself go!

#31 Posted by Flappy (2257 posts) -

That's one ugly chick to be slappin' skin with.

#32 Posted by Sanious (793 posts) -

@Brighty said:

@Sanious said:

I doubt this scene was ever meant to be taken seriously

"This is also the first game I've written, cast and directed myself. If i do my job right, you should be seeing a story of Dante that breaks the myth that all videogame stories are trite and will never stand up to the best that theatre and film have to offer. "

So where does he say that there would be no humor in it? Cause the most recent thing I heard about the game is there is definitely a sense of humor/satire to it. The only I see there is he is sounding a little close to being full of himself.

#33 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

@Sanious said:

I doubt this scene was ever meant to be taken seriously so I don't know why anyone was ever "upset" over it. It is -really- silly now if one still is and considering how there is like 10 seconds of sex in it anyway.

I don't think anyone has taken anything about this game seriously since... ever?

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

In Mass Effect they actually take their clothes off.

#34 Posted by SlashDance (1815 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

I don't think anyone has taken anything about this game seriously since... ever?

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yeah in the first one.

#35 Posted by Brodehouse (9951 posts) -
@SlashDance

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yeah in the first one.

Then Fox News called it virtual sodomy and Geoff Keighley got hauled in to defend all video games ever.
#36 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

@SlashDance said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yeah in the first one.

And two. And three.

#37 Posted by DeathbyYeti (744 posts) -

wasnt there something about a demon sex scene in the leak from a month ago that capcom kept saying wasnt real?

#38 Posted by Sanious (793 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

Read the youtube comments about people having a problem with it. And when it was found out before hand that there was a demon sex scene in the game people were pissy about it.

And how haven't people been taking this game seriously? When the first image of Dante appeared people flipped out about his hair not being white.

#39 Posted by cmblasko (1236 posts) -

I can't tell if that scene is supposed to be taken seriously or not. I do like the idea of powerful demon CEOs who are secretly partnered with various world leaders.

#40 Posted by Nux (2360 posts) -

Um..ok

#41 Posted by JasonR86 (9710 posts) -

Weird that he was able to do that with a full, skin-tight dress covering her fun-bits. Maybe they cut a hole out or something.

#42 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Coming to Fox News in 2015.

#43 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
@JasonR86

Weird that he was able to do that with a full, skin-tight dress covering her fun-bits. Maybe they cut a hole out or something.

Letho does whatever he wants and he does it well.
#44 Posted by JasonR86 (9710 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@JasonR86

He must have a magical penis.

#45 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -
@JasonR86

@MariachiMacabre said:

@JasonR86

He must have a magical penis.

That's one of the mutations of a Witcher, yes. It talks about it in the books. Briefly mentioned in the games.
#46 Posted by SlashDance (1815 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

@SlashDance said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yeah in the first one.

And two. And three.

They don't keep their power armor, sure, but I don't know how you could have sex in your underwear.

#47 Posted by Ghostiet (5281 posts) -

@SlashDance said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@SlashDance said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yeah in the first one.

And two. And three.

They don't keep their power armor, sure, but I don't know how you could have sex in your underwear.

You don't know much about sex, then, since it's perfectly possible.

#48 Posted by LiquidPrince (15950 posts) -

That was less sexy then I thought. I was expecting more succubus and less suck-ubis.

#49 Edited by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

@Ghostiet said:

@SlashDance said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@SlashDance said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Sanious said:

@SlashDance said:

@FunkasaurasRex said:

Yeah in the first one.

And two. And three.

You don't know much about sex, then, since it's perfectly possible.

Correct. Also, they do take off everything. Not in all the sex scenes, but in most.

#50 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5009 posts) -

@LiquidPrince said:

That was less sexy then I thought. I was expecting more succubus and less suck-ubis.

Yep, it was kind of a letdown. But you know, it's still a demon so it makes sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.