DmC Ending Leaked: Creator self inserts his own Twitter account

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Daiphyer (1337 posts) -

Really? Really? Oh my God. Oh my God.

#52 Posted by ViciousReiven (821 posts) -

I didn't look at the video, but if the idea is what I think it is then that'd honestly be pretty awesome regarding the context of the game. 

#53 Posted by Brighty (251 posts) -

@ViciousReiven said:

I didn't look at the video, but if the idea is what I think it is then that'd honestly be pretty awesome regarding the context of the game.

You should look at the video lol.

#54 Posted by ViciousReiven (821 posts) -
@Brighty said:

@ViciousReiven said:

You should look at the video lol.

eh, a little disappointed, but at the same time it's obviously a joke, and I could totally imagine that exact scenario happening too which is the sad part.
#55 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1593 posts) -

So the first account they show actually exists, and it's full of inane twitter crap that isn't obviously something Ninja Theory created. The others do as well, but "steviep78" is so specific, and they linger on it so long, that someone at Ninja Theory has to have checked it.

That's not to say that them referencing a convincingly idiotic Twitter account makes the ending anything but godawful.

#56 Posted by mrfluke (5155 posts) -

well shit, guess the trend of the big budget games fucking up their endings continue then

#57 Posted by mrfluke (5155 posts) -

just said fuck it and watched the ending........uh........wow...

thats either the dumbest thing, or the greatest thing.

i cant wait to hear what the crew thinks on the podcast tommorow,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.