Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

quick tip for duders who preordered at gamestop for vergils dlc

Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
    maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maskedarcstrike

So I pre ordered and of course bought the game full price at gamestop to get the free Vergil's dlc thats supposed to be released this month. I didnt try to redeem the Vergil's dlc code until now cause I saw on the receipt that it wasnt supposed to come out until February.

Well when you go to the site the receipt or whatever gives you to redeem the code it just asks for your e-mail. I dunno if they ask for the code much later or not.

Where I'm getting at is you might wanna copy down your dlc code cause of gamestops shitty carbon receipts. The ink will fade and you won't be able to read it if capcom asks you for the code later this month. Mine is already faded and i can barely read it and I just set it aside on my night stand.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Go back to the site and put in your code. When the DLC comes out they will e-mail you with instructions on how to access it.

No reason to wait.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By MildMolasses

No, the site just asks for an email address so that they can notify you when you can use the code. It says very specifically to hold on to your code for when it gets released. It sucks that you have yours on a receipt. My copy came with a card with the code printed on it, no pre-order or anything

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

Just keep the recipt inside the case for the game if it isn't subjected to extreme heat/cold or moister the receipt should be fine. I mean its a month.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.