Trophies not showing up.

#1 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

Now i assume it's because the game isn't out anywhere yet but I have unlocked a fair few trophies and don't want to have to earn them again, do you think that when the game is out they will start showing up?

#2 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1052 posts) -

From what i understand they are getting rid of that stuff on the new site, so they might not be updating the trophy/achievement data very regularly. I still don't have steam achievement for skyrim after starting a week ago, and it took about a month for some of my PSN trophies to show up on my last game played.

#3 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@Lego_My_Eggo: Sorry I should have been more specific, I mean the trophies are not showing up on my ps3 and when I sync the DMC trophies are nowhere to be found, and my trophy count has not gone up, it's stuck on 1999. When I'm in game the trophies pop when I get them. Like I said i'm sure it's just because the game isn't out yet but I hope they will show up come tuesday.

#4 Posted by Solh0und (1774 posts) -

I think once the game is released, everything should be square about that. I've been hearing that around the net.

#5 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

@Solh0und: Thank you.

#6 Posted by dropabombonit (1490 posts) -

I had the same problem, if you switch your trophy collection to offline mode they will show up. My guess is that they won't sync until midnight tonight when the game is offically out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.