Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

Trophies not showing up.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pompouspizza

Now i assume it's because the game isn't out anywhere yet but I have unlocked a fair few trophies and don't want to have to earn them again, do you think that when the game is out they will start showing up?

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By lego_my_eggo

From what i understand they are getting rid of that stuff on the new site, so they might not be updating the trophy/achievement data very regularly. I still don't have steam achievement for skyrim after starting a week ago, and it took about a month for some of my PSN trophies to show up on my last game played.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pompouspizza

@Lego_My_Eggo: Sorry I should have been more specific, I mean the trophies are not showing up on my ps3 and when I sync the DMC trophies are nowhere to be found, and my trophy count has not gone up, it's stuck on 1999. When I'm in game the trophies pop when I get them. Like I said i'm sure it's just because the game isn't out yet but I hope they will show up come tuesday.

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Solh0und

I think once the game is released, everything should be square about that. I've been hearing that around the net.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pompouspizza

@Solh0und: Thank you.

dropabombonit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dropabombonit

I had the same problem, if you switch your trophy collection to offline mode they will show up. My guess is that they won't sync until midnight tonight when the game is offically out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.