Who made the TGS 2010 trailer song?

#1 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

It sounds quite a bit like Atari Teenage Riot work but it may very well be someone else. Does anyone know?  

#2 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2486 posts) -

It does sound like ATR but didn't they break up quite some time ago??

#3 Edited by Snail (8606 posts) -

Endogene made a post on Giant Bomb? 

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?! 

Jesus christ, this is what I get from spending a long time away from the forums.

#4 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -
@Lydian_Sel said:

" It does sound like ATR but didn't they break up quite some time ago?? "

The actually got together again this year for a new tour. They ended up making the song activate especially for it.  

@Snail: crazier things have happened. 
#5 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

Hey, you're still alive. That's...wow. Also, I don't know who made that song, sorry.

#6 Posted by ESREVER (2692 posts) -

The music in that trailer had no where near the effect on me as the DMC 3 trailer did. 

I think that group was Shootie HG of the Hostile Groove. That's what I labeled it as in my mp3 player anyway. Gawd, that song is still one of my most favorite things to listen to cranked up.
#7 Posted by Killroycantkill (1406 posts) -
#8 Edited by XenoNick (1408 posts) -
@ESREVER: 
True 'Devils Never Cry' is simply awsome. Whenever it comes up when my mp3 is on shuffle i instantlly get pumped-up.
#9 Posted by Milkman (16802 posts) -
@Killroycantkill said:
" It sounds like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs to me. "
Maybe the vocals but the musical style is completely different.
#10 Posted by ajamafalous (11999 posts) -
@Snail said:
" Endogene made a post on Giant Bomb? 

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?! "

#11 Posted by Burn1n9m4n (261 posts) -

I'm curious to know the answer to this question too.  Its a pretty kicking track.  Then again there is a possibility that its just internal game music....

#12 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -
@Endogene said:
" @Snail: crazier things have happened.  "
That's arguable.

After all that "I *was* Endogène" crap? Seriously? This is both off-character and anti-climatic. Just like that Yoda vs. Count Doku fight scene.
#13 Posted by Tesla (1923 posts) -

I too would like to know the song in the new trailer.  But yeah, it's not as awesome as Devils Never Cry.

#14 Posted by Yummylee (21665 posts) -

I wish I knew too. Really cool and fits the new DMC's tone amazingly well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.