Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu probably coming to Europe.

#1 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -
Link.

Some Belgian wholesaler apparently has Cave's Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu listed as coming out there October 15. This is obviously just a rumour until we hear from either the developer or the publisher, but it's very likely to be true. The PAL version of Deathsmiles was a success, and Rising Star Games have been hinting a new Cave localization. 

Great news!
#2 Posted by sameoldstuff (94 posts) -

Good find!

#3 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -

The game has now been removed from the wholesaler's site. Take that as you will. Also, I came across a French news article, almost two weeks old, claiming a localized version of the game will be released in October "according to Rising Star Games".

#4 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -
#5 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Cool, I guess DeathSmiles did well for them then. I didn't touch it but I'd be down for some Dodonpachi.

#6 Posted by sameoldstuff (94 posts) -
#7 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -

They say they're aiming for November.

#8 Posted by Eaxis (899 posts) -

This is awesome. I hope they will bring even more of these games to europe. I prefer vertical shmups so deathsmiles wasn't for me.

#9 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -

Here's the official trailer, full of blurry, stretched footage of the game: 

As you can see at the end they've chosen to use the gorgeous Japanese Limited Edition box art.
#10 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.