Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Donkey Kong Country

Franchise »

The Donkey Kong Country series is a fresh take by Rare on Nintendo's classic arcade ape.

“PLAY IT LOUD “ 2015!!!

zeo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DKC 1,2,3 and DKL 1,2,3 are out now on the WiiU and 3DS eshop, buy any of these games and get 30 percent off Tropical Freeze (Dan Ryckert's number one soundtrack of the year) or Returns 3D.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

I bought all 6 yesterday. Play it loud!

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Are all the Kongs related?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

@i_stay_puft: Not all but some are. Dixie and Tiny are sisters, Chunky and Kiddy are brothers, Diddy is DK's nephew (though that may be an honorary affectation), Cranky is DK's grandad or dad (varies by game and company) etc etc. Obviously Dixie is not related to Diddy, nor Candy to DK. Additionally Lanky is way off on own branch of the family near the Manky Kong clan. Finally it's worth noting that either Funky or Swanky is suspected to be the Pink DK Jr. From DK Jr. Math and, therefore, DK's Brother.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@i_stay_puft: Not all but some are. Dixie and Tiny are sisters, Chunky and Kiddy are brothers, Diddy is DK's nephew (though that may be an honorary affectation), Cranky is DK's grandad or dad (varies by game and company) etc etc. Obviously Dixie is not related to Diddy, nor Candy to DK. Additionally Lanky is way off on own branch of the family near the Manky Kong clan. Finally it's worth noting that either Funky or Swanky is suspected to be the Pink DK Jr. From DK Jr. Math and, therefore, DK's Brother.

Ah I see so the Kong name is sorta like the last name Smith. They could possibly be related but you don't really know so you don't question it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.