Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Don't Starve

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

A roguelike exploration/survival game from the creators of Shank and Mark of the Ninja.

Who is Maxwell?

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gaminghooligan

I finally died playing Don't Starve (losing my Wilson and his mighty beard on day 6) and when I restarted I hovered my mouse over the the fellow in the suit that sort of welcomes you back. It said his name was Maxwell. Tired to RMB on him to examine but he disappeared to quickly. Anyone know who this guy is?

oulyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oulyt

Maxwell is a magician/demon who supposedly trapped you in this world/wilderness. He is seen at the start of the game and then disappears right as he finishes talking or when you start to click around. for now as far as I and i assume everyone else knows Maxwell is not seen anywhere in the game beyond his first appearance.

don't got the game. but i checked the wiki!

Cheesedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that all the characters that are "locked" are in coffins, Maxwell is probably Satan.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone pretty much nailed it, he's supposedly a demon who teleports the player to the world. I should probably add him to the wiki....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.