I Think I Might Be Playing This Wrong

Posted by mzuckerm (351 posts) -

#1 Posted by mzuckerm (351 posts) -

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

xD

#3 Posted by ahoodedfigure (4240 posts) -

I'm just amazed you can walk up a ladder without holding on to the rungs. That's some superior lower body strength :)

#4 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Hahaha! Smooth, buddy.

#5 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

WTF did he ever do to you? :(

#6 Posted by mzuckerm (351 posts) -
@Napalm: Not a damn thing.  I actually felt bad (weirdly) and reloaded the game to let him live.  Doom 3 has a habit of killing off people you let live, though, so I'm not sure how bad I should feel about it.
#7 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@mzuckerm said:
" @Napalm: Not a damn thing.  I actually felt bad (weirdly) and reloaded the game to let him live.  Doom 3 has a habit of killing off people you let live, though, so I'm not sure how bad I should feel about it. "
That was partly a joke, haha. I never killed him any time I played. I always stuck around for a sec and then left when he was still talking.
#8 Posted by DanTheGamer32 (218 posts) -

you probably did him a favour to be honest

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.