Doom II for XBLA, courtesy of Nerve Software

#1 Edited by lolwot (409 posts) -

deleted

#2 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3481 posts) -
#3 Posted by MeierTheRed (5023 posts) -

Meh, played it when i was younger, both Doom, Doom 2. And since then there has been countless of releases of it, its become pretty tiresome. Now if was Hexen or Heretic instead i would have been more likely to pay for that.

#4 Posted by Diamond (8678 posts) -

I may get it.  I enjoyed the leaderboard scoring system in the release of Doom 1, but I'd like them to add some sort of widescreen support, even if it just involves stretching the screen and letting you have your health bar visible at the same time.

It's been a while since I was checked, but I'm one of the best Doom 1 players in the world.

#5 Posted by CL60 (17120 posts) -

Sweet

#6 Posted by JDUB_XL (530 posts) -

YES! 

Now I can complete my collection of Retro FPS games on XBLA: Doom, Doom 2, Wolfenstein 3D, and Duke 3D.

Nerve did a really great job with Wolfenstein 3D so I have high hopes for this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.