Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom II: Hell on Earth

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 10, 1994

After the events of Doom, Hell has found its way to Earth. The last living scientists develop a plan to evacuate what's remaining of the human race with enormous space ships. Unfortunately, the demons have taken control of the only spaceport, and it's up to the nameless space marine to take it back.

Doom II Heading To XBLA This Week

• 52 results
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Diamond
    @kyrieee said:
    @YoungFrey said:
    " $10 doesn't sound right to me.  Doom is $5.  It might be better than Doom, but it's not twice as good.  I'm ok with XBLA prices rising, but only if the games get better.  Shadow Complex is way better than Screwjumper so I'm fine with paying more for it.  "

Exactly, you guys are used to getting ripped off

It has 9 whole brand new official maps created exclusively for this version of the game, avatar awards (including doom marine suits), and online coop and competitive modes...  I'd still agree there are XBLA titles that deserve more money, but there is some good content to this game, and heck Doom and Doom 2 are still the greatest games of all time.  :P
    mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By mattbodega
    @Anlino: Trust me, my friend, this news explosion is not coming at the expense of the Quick Looks, Reviews, or Endurance Run. In fact, by having Brad Nicholson and I handle the news stuff, we ensure that Jeff, Ryan, Brad, and Vinny have even MORE time to make videos! 'Cause now, they don't have to write 'em!
    ChrisInCali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By ChrisInCali

If this one doesn't have cheats just like the XBLA release of Doom didn't, then they're not getting my money.  Cheats are what made me love Doom back in the day.  Turning on God mode, and just blasting through hordes of Hellspawn.  No codes = no purchase.

Aldrenar47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Aldrenar47

Awesome, I've always wanted to try this game!

...Just kidding, I've played it like a million times

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.