Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom II: Hell on Earth

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 10, 1994

After the events of Doom, Hell has found its way to Earth. The last living scientists develop a plan to evacuate what's remaining of the human race with enormous space ships. Unfortunately, the demons have taken control of the only spaceport, and it's up to the nameless space marine to take it back.

Project MSK. New mod.

ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThePaleKing

I think it's lovely that people are still making mods for this 16 year old game. This one goes against the grain (that grain of old style fps purists) by jamming a whole lot of modern fps conventions down Doom 2s throat; except it is done in such a an XTREME way that it doesn't detract from the crazy action pace.  I highly recommend it, for everyone (because EVERYONE has Doom 2...right?) 

*If you don't want to watch the whole trailer, just skip to 1:50 for something real fucking neat-o. 

Edit: Just realized I spelled the name wrong in the title there. Oops! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.