Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 13, 2016

In a world with health regeneration and cover-based systems, one of the longest-running first-person shooter series returns to its brutal, fast-paced roots.

Anyone experience any trophy glitches (IDKFA or What Else Ya Got?)

Grocery_Bag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grocery_Bag

I completed the game and recieved all the masteries for every weapon, however I didn't recieve the "IDKFA" trophy. I also received the "What Else Ya Got?" trophy at the end of mission 6 or 7, I believe.

I'm a bit dissappointed because I need that trophy to platinum the game (I still completed all the challenges regardless of the early trophy.)

For anyone who hasnt seen this problem, the last mod I mastered was the remote rocket launcher, so I would recommend not doing that mastery last, or backing up your save prior to completeing that trophy. I am also playing on the retail version of the game if that makes any difference.

Hopefully id or Bethesda addresses this soon so anyone experiencing this problem can also get their platinum trophy as well; it would have been my first one.

Please let me know if anyone else has run into this problem and has come up with a solution to make the trophy pop.

Thanks guys!

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

the trophies are really glitched, pretty much all of the collectible and and upgrade paths are glitched. im also having a problem with what else ya got. completed every single one and did some multiple times and still nothing. cant really say what to do other then start all over. or keep playing enjoy the game and try to clear other throphies up and hope it will pop

Avatar image for deactivated-5879a8792e775
    deactivated-5879a8792e775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is unfortunate because I got 1000/1000 by beating the game and replaying missions. I didn't do anything in one playthrough, just one save file.

Have you done all the requirements for the final upgrades like killing X demons with X bullet etc.?

TanookiSuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Those trophies are supposedly fixed in the latest patch that hit this week. Time to go back and check, see if they pop!

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanookisuit: That's a relief I was about to go for the platinum and knowing it's fixed is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.