7 beta keys to give away for free

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Tomkang (250 posts) -

Valve is handing these out like crazy now and I think everyone should experience my favourite game of all time. Steam name is Azndoctor.

#2 Posted by invadernick (260 posts) -

Does anyone still have keys?

#3 Edited by Killercombo (234 posts) -

I have 6 invites to give out for free: king of classy on steam

Please say in this thread if you want one and your a long standing member/premium member, don't just add me: that goes double for people who have the game already because you should have gotten invites too.

#4 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1066 posts) -

@Killercombo: thank you very much for the key duder!

#5 Edited by Slurpelve (618 posts) -

@Killercombo: Hey! Can get one those Keys?

#6 Edited by Killercombo (234 posts) -

@BadSniper52: sure, just add me: that goes for anyone

Please say in this thread if you want one and your a long standing member/premium member, don't just add me: that goes double for people who have the game already because you should have gotten invites too.

#7 Posted by Quipido (658 posts) -

@Killercombo: Hey, I added you, I would appriciate the invite.

#8 Posted by RiddX (1 posts) -

: Hi, could you give me one Dota invite please?

#9 Posted by g00ber (91 posts) -

Would love a key if anyone's got one to spare!

#10 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

I'd die for a key right now :(

#11 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

@Sayishere: Send me your Steam ID

@g00ber: You too

#12 Posted by Killercombo (234 posts) -

I still have some too: providing you follow the rules above.

#13 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

@Killercombo:

Hello there sir, im interested in a invite, able to sort me out? im a premium member and been apart of the community for a couple of years, id is sayishere

thanks

#14 Edited by Killercombo (234 posts) -

@Sayishere: just add me on steam (king of classy) and remind me your wanting a DotA invite.

#15 Edited by Th3irdEye (261 posts) -

I'm in the beta so shouldn't I have keys to give away? Would it be in my steam inventory? If so, I don't have any for some reason. Anyway, I need one for a friend. Anyone have a spare?

Edit: Nevermind, he got a key from someone else. I still would like to know where keys will show up if you have spares to giveaway, though.

#16 Posted by xdaknightx69 (450 posts) -

@Th3irdEye: they should be in your inventory, mine were. maybe you didn't play enough to get extra keys.

#17 Posted by Th3irdEye (261 posts) -

@xdaknightx69: Ah. Yeah, That's probably it. I didn't know that playing more correlated to getting more keys.

#18 Posted by MysteriousFawx (384 posts) -

I have 6 more spare keys sitting in my steam gifts, add MysteriousFawx and shoot me a message if you want one duders.

#19 Posted by Loafsmooch (365 posts) -

I have 6 keys aswell. I don't mind if random duders add me on steam, just add or message Mindtrucks.

@xdaknightx69: @Th3irdEye: I barely played for an hour, yet I have 6 keys :s

#20 Posted by TheGoatMan1 (30 posts) -

@Loafsmooch: I sent you a friend invite, also, your steam avatar is awesome.

#21 Posted by Ashcrack1087 (45 posts) -

I also have 7 keys if anyone still wants one

#22 Posted by Vitor (2832 posts) -

I have 6 keys as well if people somehow haven't gotten around to grabbing one already. Message me your steam id and I'll send you one.

#23 Posted by MyNameisTingles (5 posts) -

I'd really like a key, it would be great if someone could PM me a spare one.

#24 Posted by Murdouken (709 posts) -

I got a bunch of spare invites. Send me a PM on here with your Steam name and I'll add you and send you one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.