Any high to very high MM players here?

#1 Edited by Buble (71 posts) -

Looking to add to our crew of about 5-7. Steam name is Majin Buble add me.

#2 Edited by Do_The_Manta_Ray (564 posts) -

I feel like posting in this thread more or less equals to bragging, but yes, hi. Blackmoore speaking. Got a good 144 steam-friends that I'd be willing to sacrifice to your cause; some of 'em are even pretty good! I hope you're reading this, Skelly, and I hope you're trembling.

#3 Posted by Anomareh (91 posts) -

What modes do you play?

#4 Edited by Schnoo (40 posts) -

Sounds like fun, do you play MM or custom games? Add Schnook on steam.

#5 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5135 posts) -

I feel like posting in this thread more or less equals to bragging, but yes, hi. Blackmoore speaking. Got a good 144 steam-friends that I'd be willing to sacrifice to your cause; some of 'em are even pretty good! I hope you're reading this, Skelly, and I hope you're trembling.

Pffft the guy said very high, get out of this thread.

#6 Posted by ajamafalous (11813 posts) -

@mr_skeleton said:

@do_the_manta_ray said:

Pffft the guy said very high, get out of this thread.

I lol'd

#7 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5182 posts) -

This thread is badly in need of racism and pure unadulterated hatred for the rest of the human race.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.