Daily dota

#1 Posted by Finalcell (22 posts) -

Anyone else miss it? =(

#2 Posted by Cheesebob (1235 posts) -

It will be back when Brad feels up to it

#3 Edited by theodacourt (524 posts) -

I miss it :-( and I miss Rorie's Dark Souls play-through too :-(.

I'm confident these will come back in time but it sucks for now! I can't blame them though, I wouldn't be running those things now if I were them.

#4 Posted by Freshbandito (677 posts) -

@theodacourt: Rorie's streaming / recording a Dark souls play through?

#5 Posted by theodacourt (524 posts) -
#6 Posted by Freshbandito (677 posts) -
#7 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

I miss it a bunch too.

#8 Posted by Homelessbird (507 posts) -

BRAD! BRING IT BACK!

I NEED MY FIX!

I NEED TO HEAR CRISPY SCREAM "BLACK HOLE" AGAIN

#9 Posted by freakin9 (1112 posts) -

I enjoyed it, but it kind of ran it's course. Though yes I assume the hiatus has more to do with Ryan passing away. They did make that new graphic for it.

#10 Posted by Christoffer (1786 posts) -

It'll come back. No worries. Give it some time

#11 Posted by Vuud (1948 posts) -

'Will he ever go back to Starcraft?' is my quesiton.

#12 Edited by GaspoweR (2940 posts) -

Well, Crispy still does his "Dota Daily" streams as well if you guys want some DOTA 2 goodness.

http://www.twitch.tv/crispylovesyou

Recently he's been doing a Civ V stream though.

#13 Posted by Finalcell (22 posts) -

Seen Brad and Crispy play a lot of dota recently, so atleast they are back playing. Just hope they do some streaming soon!

#14 Posted by chiablo (918 posts) -

@freshbandito: Yep! He doesn't record every time he plays and he was already a bit of a way through before starting.

http://www.twitch.tv/frailgesture/profile

Just go to previous broadcasts and you can see what he's done up to now!

Now that he's part of GiantBomb, I wonder if they'd ever post this as site content.

#15 Edited by SharkMan (647 posts) -

i miss it

#16 Posted by Xymox (2077 posts) -

Hmm, I dunno. Some daily content could be nice but I'm not so sure about the Dota. I'd be more interested in seeing Brad jump back into DMC to be honest.

#17 Posted by TobbRobb (4589 posts) -

@chiablo: He started doing it after he came to the site. So I'm not sure why it's not up. Maybe it never will be? :c

#18 Edited by EXTomar (4637 posts) -

I don't think you can build much daily content on a game like DMC though. The nice thing about Dota 2 is the combination of match ups is pretty very high and outcomes are chaotic.

#19 Posted by Finalcell (22 posts) -

@extomar said:

I don't think you can build much daily content on a game like DMC though. The nice thing about Dota 2 is the combination of match ups is pretty very high and outcomes are chaotic.

Not to mention Brad playing DMC doesn't have Crispy in it =D

#20 Posted by Itwongo (1173 posts) -

@freakin9: that splash image was made by a fan.

#21 Posted by FirebirdINF (275 posts) -

@brad Is Daily Dota Dead? I miss

#22 Posted by jimmyfenix (3851 posts) -

Brad quit dota.

#23 Posted by Do_The_Manta_Ray (624 posts) -

I've spoken to Crispy on the subject matter, and Daily(Weekly) DOTA will resume once Brad gets back from his current vacation, which I believe is to be next week. That said, Imma' go ahead and claim that as a weekly show, it's been better than it ever was as a Daily, what with the big names appearing in the mix, as well as the recent tournament grudge match we held.

#24 Posted by Aviar (424 posts) -

I'd be happy if it came back as a regular weekly show with some of the regular players and maybe one "guest" player. I think trying to do a daily show like this for an extended period of time is just a bit much for the guys.

#25 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

Truth: brad got broken. We ...win?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.