Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Dota 2 FPS Issue

Spectre_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to put this, but this issue is driving me crazy.

Yesterday I recently installed a new GTX 660 into my PC, but I'm noticing that the FPS is dropping at random intervals. I did tried to search for a fix, but I'm really not sure what to do. Most of them say to edit config files, but I'm new to PC gaming and nervous that I may break something on accident. Can you help a fellow duder out, please.

Here are my current PC's specs:

GPU: GeForce GTX 660

CPU: AMD FX 6200 six core processor 3.8GHz

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Thanks in advance for any help.

Spectre_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spectre_Sigma

I also tried reinstalling the drivers and Dota 2, but it has not resolved the issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.