Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Dota2 anyone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So here is my thought, I have gotten tired of running pubs and pickups with no organization and selfish play. My hope is to find a group of people to play dota 2 with. I'd like a consistent 5 or at least 4. Anyone that plays dota knows the frustration of someone playing support but not buying courier no buying wards and more worried about attempting solo kills then setting up your carry. I by no means am some legend my solo mmr is 1900. I have skype and would really enjoy organized dota play and a group that wants to grow together an strategize.

If interested my steam name is Second

Thanks for reading

AngryHobo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AngryHobo321

I've been playing for only a few months, with 140 games total. While I'm not a pro by any means I've learned enough to get frustrated by pubs as well. If you ever wanna play my name is AngryHobo321 on steam and in Dota.

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By MjHealy

I have a group of folks that play together. We float somewhere in the sub 3K category. If you don't mind playing on EU West, we'd be happy to have you. Got a couple Americans, some English, (a Canadian) and some Irish idiots. We'll play mostly in evenings -- very often Fridays and Saturdays, but also during the week -- and we have a TeamSpeak channel because we're dumb nerds.

Add me at "Nathaniel Hörnblowér" on Steam if you're interested.

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool looking forward to playing with you guys

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Please add me if you like. I've been playing bots for too long - for the same reasons as you've given. It would be good to play in a fun group. I'm in the UK and play Dota most days and evenings.

My steam name is dizGB.

shifty13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could totally play with you, been playing Dota 2 for the past few years and recently fallen off, due to my friends computer going on the fritz. I think im around 3150 k mmr

Steam Name is shot145

AlchemistZer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

added dizgb look forward to playing with you, Shifty13 I attempted to add shot145 user could not be found on steam?

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Hey dude, we actually have a dedicated thread for exactly this in the Dota 2 forum. In the interests of not cluttering the forums with duplicate threads, I'm going to redirect everyone over here.

Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.