Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Guild Open Party Descriptions

domsalvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hi guys,

When looking at open parties they often go without description. When opening one it would be nice if people could briefly mention what they want from their game. Something like "Low-Mid MM, SD/RD", "High Level", "All welcome, AP" etc.?

Sometimes I see a group open and being less than EPIX I sometimes decide to solo queue instead so I don't make too much of a chump of myself with people I don't want to ruin things for. If I know you don't mind low level dudes in there I feel more comfortable that my noobness won't be unwelcome.

Much love!

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By sweep  Moderator

100% MEEPO NO NOOBS BIG PLAYS ONLY

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

People definitely need to put things in the description; or hell, just use the guild party finder period.

If there's no description, you can always just join the party and talk to the people there. Most of the people in the guild are really cool, so they'll either let you come along for a ride or tell you that they'd rather play with people with more experience, either of which is preferable to facing the horrors of the solo queue alone.

I can't stress that enough, do not play Dota alone. You will only be miserable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.