heroes of NEWnewerth?

#1 Posted by tunaburn (2015 posts) -

ive been playing this game all day and ive gotta say. it feels exactly like heroes of newerth. i havent played dota in forever but im sure its the same.

i know i know, its supposed to. but seriously its the exact same.

why would i bother switching to this? just because its the new one? even though there are no improvements or changes?

is that the only reason everyone is switching?

#2 Edited by Mechwing (271 posts) -

better support for the game? its more about personal prefence these days. alot of people enjoy LoL and don't see a reason to switch. also HoN doesn't have ALL the cast of dota did, also lately i just hear complains about S2 heroes being OP compared to the old copies. plus the Balance changes to HoN makes it quite different to Dota2. course i wouldn't know for sure. since i don't have the dota2 beta yet. :/

#3 Posted by scarace360 (4813 posts) -

im fucking doing horrible in dota 2. Maybe its cause im playing zeus maybe its cause i suck.

#4 Posted by Mechwing (271 posts) -

Scarace. gimme a invite :(

#5 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -

I want to try this out a lot, but I bet I'll end up playing LoL. I prefer LoL over HoN (though I've admittedly played very little HoN) and I've spent upwards of 60 bucks on LoL.

#6 Edited by tunaburn (2015 posts) -

@xobballox said:

I want to try this out a lot, but I bet I'll end up playing LoL. I prefer LoL over HoN (though I've admittedly played very little HoN) and I've spent upwards of 60 bucks on LoL.

if you prefer LOL over HON you definitely will stick with LOL. i have already gone back to playing. i dont know, something just feels so right about jungling my shaco......

in dota your champs are so squishy at first. i hate dying in 2 hits because i was a teensie bit to far out. the heroes dont feel as strong as the champs in LOL.

its such a copy though... even the items are basically the same. no new features at all. it would be like buying another COD but they didnt even bother to change the kill streaks this time.

#7 Posted by CheapPoison (788 posts) -

Well I guess it has that coat of shiny brand new.

But it has some thing going for it.

It looks great, it will have a different roster then Hon, looks better and no way to know for sure but i think people hope valve and icefrog will figure out a way to make some of the back end stuff like matchmaking better.

And for some reason lots of people seem to hate S2, and not just a little. I am not sure where S2 is heading too... They lost 2 (i think) key members of their team so.

And, ye i doubt Dota will convert many Lol player. But hey that's fine they are different enough.

#8 Edited by phrosnite (3509 posts) -

I will switch due to the following reasons:

• DOTA 2 won't crash during the pick phase and every 20-40 min like HoN does
  • HoN has made changes to many DotA heroes and I don't like that at all
  • many missing DotA heroes
  • DOTA 2 has gorgeous art style
  • I like the DotA item names better
  • DOTA 2 will have more and better features than HoN
  • DOTA 2 will be polished to hell and back because Valve is making it.
  • When Valve releases new hero skins they will not suck. Have you seen the female Hammerstorm(Sven) in HoN which has the animation RIG of Ophelia(Chen). I wanted to puke when I saw her.
  • DOTA 2 has good unit dialog lines and voice acting. HoN's are just plain bad.
  • The shop UI in HoN is just terrible. DOTA  2's better.
  • DOTA 2's health bars and stuff are way better than HoN's. Also I hate that in HoN you can see the enemy's mana below the health bar. I'm glad DOTA 2 is keeping true to DotA and it's not making dumb changes like HoN does.
  • DOTA 2 will have 10 times better support and playerbase than HoN.

@tunaburn

said:

its such a copy though... even the items are basically the same. no new features at all. it would be like buying another COD but they didnt even bother to change the kill streaks this time.

HoN is a copy of DotA. Don't change what ain't broken but HoN made a few changes to key dota features and turned off many people. LoL is very different. It has so many casual oriented mechanics that if a LoL player starts playing DOTA 2 he will be no different than someone who has never played any moba game ever.

#9 Posted by IndieFinch (252 posts) -

The goal of Dota2 was just to make an exact copy of Dota1 outside of the War3 engine. After they have an exact copy, they then will probably improve upon it. But why would they make changes to the game when it has been so successful.

#10 Posted by Jimi (1148 posts) -

I'm really enjoying it, this is coming from a guy who hates Heroes of Newerth. I can't describe why, it might be the aesthetics, it might be the more defensive - carry oriented metagame, it might just be because it's made by valve but this game seems superior.

Not to mention, in the beta the servers are already more reliable than S2's.

DotA2's watch feature is also incredible, you can watch live matches being played (albeit with a delay) while you wait for matchmaking, or just to pick up on strategies. I did that a bunch when I first got a key to try and grasp the similarities and differences with HoN.

To the people saying that LoL players will have a hard time transitioning, an argument can be made for both sides. I think that a lot of the skills in LoL transfer over it's just LoL is far more forgiving, everyone gets a blink dagger at level one for a start (Flash) so if you screw up you have a GTFO button. Little things like that can make players just want to go back to their comfort zone.

Also YO GUYS DOTA IS COOL AGAIN WHERE IS BASSHUNTER?

#11 Posted by Vade (397 posts) -

@tunaburn said:

why would i bother switching to this?

Because everyone else will. HoN is pretty much dead as it is.

#12 Edited by zack1 (51 posts) -
#13 Edited by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@phrosnite: I will switch due to the following reasons:

• DOTA 2 won't crash during the pick phase and every 20-40 min like HoN does

Been playing since beta and it doesn't, try reinstalling the game.

• HoN has made changes to many DotA heroes and I don't like that at all

Where as DOTA 2 is exactly the same as Dota eg. many heroes are broken

• many missing DotA heroes

And many more interesting heroes added (see geomancer, flux etc...)

• DOTA 2 has gorgeous art style.

Except u can't make out whats going on half the time because the art is prioritised over the effects

• I like the DotA item names better.
  • DOTA 2 will have more and better features than HoN

No it defiantly will not.

• DOTA 2 will be polished to hell and back because Valve is making it.
  • When Valve releases new hero skins they will not suck. Have you seen the female Hammerstorm(Sven) in HoN which has the animation RIG of Ophelia(Chen). I wanted to puke when I saw her.

As apposed to the horrible skins they have at the moment? (see sand king, puck etc...)

• DOTA 2 has good unit dialog lines and voice acting. HoN's are just plain bad.
  • The shop UI in HoN is just terrible. DOTA 2's better.

Defiantly untrue unless you haven't play HoN for about half a year. HoN even has community build built right into the store with voting systems and all. DoTA 2's build orders are a joke.

• DOTA 2's health bars and stuff are way better than HoN's. Also I hate that in HoN you can see the enemy's mana below the health bar. I'm glad DOTA 2 is keeping true to DotA and it's not making dumb changes like HoN does.

Yep seeing more detailed information is "dumb" isn't it (no it is not).

• DOTA 2 will have 10 times better support and playerbase than HoN.

@Jimi "Not to mention, in the beta the servers are already more reliable than S2's."

Except for the 2, half days match making has already been down for....

@Vade "HoN is pretty much dead as it is."

Really isn't, 50,000 players average throughout the day and night. That is quite a lot more than most multi-player game, and more than enough to have matchmaking games launch after less than a 2 min wait which is around the same as LoL was after the Europe split.

#14 Posted by phrosnite (3509 posts) -

@MrWoks:

It's too much. I couldn't stop laughing. Butthurt much? DOTA 2 will definitely kill HoN. Now, this doestn't mean there won't be people playing HoN but they will be a tiny percent of the people who will play DOTA 2.

I played 400 hours of the HoN beta and I don't remember the game crashing at all. I started playing it when it became free and it has been crashing like crazy. I have reinstalled it many times. No improvement and you know what the best part is? The game crashes to a ton of people. It's not my PC, it's the game.

#15 Edited by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@phrosnite: Never have i met such a fool. The only reason it will "kill" HoN is that it's valve producing DoTA 2 giving them a huge publicity boast. I have been playing DoTA 2 for a few days now i can say i get absolutely no pleasure from playing it at all. When i win i get no satisfaction, when i lose or die i feel no remorse. It is bland, dull and unimaginative. At least S2 added something to dota, they dared to change things. The reason why HoN, BLC and LoL were made is because DoTA is a 10 year old game set around an engine that made dota what it is. Now dota is/was a great game but its and old game with alot of constriction. The fact Valve is one for one remaking it is an absolute joke (as were many of your statements). As a person who fondly remembers DoTA who plays a lot of HoN and even dabbled with LoL a little (game was a bit to simplistic for my liking) i can say DoTA 2 is painful to play.

So please by all means go and play DoTA 2 but please stop tolling forums with your nonsense.

#16 Posted by phrosnite (3509 posts) -

@MrWoks: tl;dr

I have played as much DotA as I have HoN and I like DotA way more. I played with a group of other people and guess what? They are returning for DOTA 2. They tried HoN and left it after a few hours.

DOTA 2 > DotA > HoN > LoL

#17 Posted by Paulus (182 posts) -

@MrWoks said:

Except u can't make out whats going on half the time because the art is prioritised over the effects

This is just bullshit, I haven't played any moba game whatsoever but seen lol, hon and dota2 replays. Out of those I watched the fewest hon replays because their "realistic" artstyle and lack of decent design makes it incredibly hard to see wth is going on all the time.

I Have no such problems watching dota 2 replays. Quite the contrary I can easily make the distinction between everything going on.

#18 Posted by Wes899 (2163 posts) -

@scarace360 said:

im fucking doing horrible in dota 2. Maybe its cause im playing zeus maybe its cause i suck.

100% the same situation.

#19 Posted by tunaburn (2015 posts) -

ive been playing dota 2 for a while. it feels very dated. bland if you will. i actually now prefer LOL because at least its kinda different.

#20 Posted by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@Paulus:

"This is just bullshit, I haven't played any moba game whatsoever but seen lol, hon and dota2 replays" Now try playing them and tell me the same.

#21 Posted by phrosnite (3509 posts) -

@tunaburn said:

ive been playing dota 2 for a while. it feels very dated. bland if you will. i actually now prefer LOL because at least its kinda different.

Well it's very different but I'm sure DOTA 2 will have a casual mode in which:

• experience gaining will be global i.e. no 950 range requirement
  • you won't lose money when dying
  • no creep deny
  • faster money and exp gain

and who knows what else...

#22 Posted by IndieFinch (252 posts) -

Like it or not, HoN is on its way out. Purely because there are only so many fans of these type of games out there. LoL has done a great job of catering to the masses by making things simpler. It is pretty easy to understand and doesn't punish you if you are bad. Plus with the addition of Dominion, they will retain the more casual players. But with HoN, most HoN players are previous Dota players who didn't want to use the old War3 engine anymore. Valve just has more money and a bigger name, which will allow them to convince the HoN players to move on to Dota2. I don't see what sort of drastic shift S2 can make in the next year when Dota 2 is finished to convince players to stay.

#23 Edited by REIGN (267 posts) -

@xobballox said:

I've played 400+ games of LoL (and spent about $100 on it), and it was my first venture into the genre. It's definitely a good game, but for me, DotA 2 is so much more fun.

I hated HoN with a passion the 10 or so game I played it, but DotA 2 is everything that it isn't imo. I just got into the beta and have played about 25 matches, and I don't think I'll be going back to LoL ever again.

@tunaburn said:

@xobballox said:

if you prefer LOL over HON you definitely will stick with LOL. i have already gone back to playing. i dont know, something just feels so right about jungling my shaco......

in dota your champs are so squishy at first. i hate dying in 2 hits because i was a teensie bit to far out. the heroes dont feel as strong as the champs in LOL.

This is entirely untrue I would say.

Firstly, DotA 2, while certainly much more challenging, is also that much more rewarding. The skill ceiling is so much higher, and there is just a ton more to learn which I find to be very fun.

Secondly, heroes being squishy early on isn't a bad thing, it just teaches you to be much more aware of your limits as a hero, and your surroundings. Mistakes are punished more harshly because of this, but it works the other way too, as your smart choices are rewarded just as much.

The heroes are certainly strong, but if you compare them to LoL's champions, the comparison will not work, because LoL's champs tend to have much larger health pools, and spells aren't as powerful, which makes it much easier for everyone to stay alive.

Lastly, of course DotA 2 is a "copy." DotA is a game that has been in existence for years now, and they have been tweaking it constantly since its inception to make it balanced and more fun. DotA 2 is simply the fantastic game of DotA, with new up to date visuals and user experience enhancements. Don't even try to compare it to Call of Duty because this isn't like that at all.

I think you are too used to the gameplay and style of LoL to fully dive into DotA 2. In my opinion, it is a much deeper and more satisfying game overall, but that said, there is nothing wrong with still liking LoL.

All I have to say is- try to dive into DotA 2 with a clean slate opinion-wise. Don't make comparisons to LoL since that isn't what should be done. I think you will enjoy the game for what it is.

#24 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -

@REIGN: Thanks for the reply, now I'm just even more eager to play this... :P Really wish they would send me an invite!

#25 Posted by REIGN (267 posts) -

@xobballox: No problem. If you've got any questions about the game itself or how it plays compared to LoL I'd be glad to answer them.

#26 Posted by tunaburn (2015 posts) -

@REIGN: ive played about 20 games in the beta. its definitely pretty. the spells and shit look amazing. its a fun game its just annoying how it usually boils down to just feeding your carry and letting him finish the game for you. i dont really feel like being a beefy tank or support mean as much. its just about feeding that carry.

i have been enjoying the game though. played 2 tonight. i have begun hating LOL for thier stupid elo system though... i havent wanted to play in a while

#27 Posted by TobbRobb (5011 posts) -

I really want to try this. I really liked the original DoTA, but when choosing between LoL and HoN in their beta days, I just couldn't stand HoN. Played up to about 800 LoL games now, though I really want to try something else for a while. I really hope DoTA feels more like it's origin, and less like HoN.

#28 Edited by REIGN (267 posts) -

@tunaburn said:

@REIGN: ive played about 20 games in the beta. its definitely pretty. the spells and shit look amazing. its a fun game its just annoying how it usually boils down to just feeding your carry and letting him finish the game for you. i dont really feel like being a beefy tank or support mean as much. its just about feeding that carry.

i have been enjoying the game though. played 2 tonight. i have begun hating LOL for thier stupid elo system though... i havent wanted to play in a while

I certainly wouldn't go as far as saying that it's just feeding your carry. But that said, that is precisely the role of a hard carry, to shine in the late game and help your team end the game (while surviving the early-game). I've found a lot of my games to be pretty balanced kill-wise between carrys and non-carrys alike.

Also, games in LoL can just as easily devolve into that situation as well. But with the safety of more health and less punishing stuns/slows and a safer map/turrets, it doesn't seem as drastic in LoL.

@TobbRobb said:

I really want to try this. I really liked the original DoTA, but when choosing between LoL and HoN in their beta days, I just couldn't stand HoN. Played up to about 800 LoL games now, though I really want to try something else for a while. I really hope DoTA feels more like it's origin, and less like HoN.

DotA 2 is entirely DotA but brought up-to-date all around (while pushing the genre forward as well).

I hated HoN for the small amount of time I played it, but I absolutely love DotA 2 so far (without ever having played the first game). I too played a ton of games of LoL (~400) and enjoyed my time with it.

But I don't think I'll ever be able to go back now :]

#29 Posted by Jokers_Wild (248 posts) -

@tunaburn: @tunaburn said:

@xobballox said:

And yet it still has, in beta, key features that LoL lacks. Spectator mode, functional replays, save/load.

Look, we get it. You like LoL. So why is it you feel the need to continually come to the Dota forums and bitch about this game?

#30 Posted by Jokers_Wild (248 posts) -

@MrWoks said:

@phrosnite: Never have i met such a fool. The only reason it will "kill" HoN is that it's valve producing DoTA 2 giving them a huge publicity boast. I have been playing DoTA 2 for a few days now i can say i get absolutely no pleasure from playing it at all. When i win i get no satisfaction, when i lose or die i feel no remorse. It is bland, dull and unimaginative. At least S2 added something to dota, they dared to change things. The reason why HoN, BLC and LoL were made is because DoTA is a 10 year old game set around an engine that made dota what it is. Now dota is/was a great game but its and old game with alot of constriction. The fact Valve is one for one remaking it is an absolute joke (as were many of your statements). As a person who fondly remembers DoTA who plays a lot of HoN and even dabbled with LoL a little (game was a bit to simplistic for my liking) i can say DoTA 2 is painful to play.

So please by all means go and play DoTA 2 but please stop tolling forums with your nonsense.

As a person who got started in this genre through HoN, I can say that Dota 2 is far better. Perhaps you are the one speaking nonsense?

#31 Posted by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@Jokers_Wild: As a person with nothing to back up his statement in what you consider "better", then you sir are perhaps the one speaking nonsense.

#32 Posted by Jokers_Wild (248 posts) -

@MrWoks: Pot, meet kettle.

#33 Posted by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@Jokers_Wild: Unfortunately for you i have already given a fairly full list of my reasons for not enjoying DotA 2 as much as HON (listed again below for your viewing pleasure).

DotA has no meta game. A far smaller selection of heroes including those that have been left out of the HoN/LoL line up due to being imbalanced. Terrible skins for quite a few of the heroes and the others are just Warcraft 3 skins slightly altered in order to not bridge copyright laws. A very odd match making system. Unruly UI (that map is awful), bad shop UI. ABSOLUTELY NO INNOVATION or stream lining. No way of seeing fellow players w/l, K:DA ratios or heroes preferences other than on a per game basis. UT sounds still being used! So please tell me what exactly is "better". Is it the fact it is Valve running the show? Maybe its because the whole thing looks like a smudged oil painting? Maybe because in order to even try and compete with Riot they need to pay ridiculous rewards for winning tournaments?

It does make me laugh when people are apparently calling out for a game to die that offered at least a little innovation or streamlining to a genre, only to be replaced by one that adds NOTHING at all other than a competent advertising system and in all eventuality hats.

#34 Posted by Cronus42 (298 posts) -

@MrWoks: You realize almost every single complaint you have are the reasons for the game being released in a beta right? Anything you see in it is subject to change, its why betas aren't reviewed. Also get over it, HoN will not be as successful as DotA 2, and yes it will mostly be because of steam, that's just the way it will go. So stop sounding so butthurt and stop the whining.

#35 Edited by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@Cronus42:

Ok, firstly you are the ones replying to me so in fact it is not i who is whining it is you. Two i am not "butthurt" as previously said if you have the ability to read i wrote "you can go play DotA 2 but HoN will not die" i do not care what you do. In fact with your style of writing i'd rather not know... Third i have played enough betas now (including play testing the original Dota, beta of HoN, LoL and BLC amongst the mobas even RoI) to know that these things will not change in the visible future. You think they will reskin everything? Suddenly add innovation, get rid of heroes they have already added? No of course they won't. If you would actually read what i have been REPLYING to i am not arguing for HoN, i am arguing against people saying it is ALREADY a better game, when clearly given my points above it clearly is not.

Now please pick your words more carefully in the future before randomly smashing on the keyboard with your fists.

#36 Posted by Cronus42 (298 posts) -

@MrWoks said:

@Cronus42:

Ok, firstly you are the ones replying to me so in fact it is not i who is whining it is you.

True we are all replying to your epic QQ dota sux post.

@MrWoks said:

@Cronus42:

Two i am not "butthurt" as previously said if you have the ability to read i wrote "you can go play DotA 2 but HoN will not die" i do not care what you do.

You get awful worked up for someone who doesn't care.

@MrWoks said:

@Cronus42:

Third i have played enough betas now (including play testing the original Dota, beta of HoN, LoL and BLC amongst the mobas even RoI) to know that these things will not change in the visible future. You think they will reskin everything? Suddenly add innovation, get rid of heroes they have already added? No of course they won't.

Are you Gabe Newell? Are you Icefrog? Nope? So this statement is based totally on bias and assumptions. Great argument.

@MrWoks said:

@Cronus42:

If you would actually read what i have been REPLYING to i am not arguing for HoN, i am arguing against people saying it is ALREADY a better game, when clearly given my points above it clearly is not.

Now please pick your words more carefully in the future before randomly smashing on the keyboard with your fists.

Ok so you're arguing against the people that think dota is better. By saying they are wrong and HoN is better. So you're arguing for Hon. Got it.

Maybe you should pick your words more carefully. All you're doing is raging over how bad you think dota is, and then flaming anyone who has a different opinion. You keep saying that you have all these solid backed up points when most of them devolve to "nuh uh HoN's still better." Seriously read your first post, one of your "supporting facts" is a straight nope cause i said so.

So I'll say it again, stop the whining. All you've done is hijacked this thread with your tears and rage, and you're just making a fool of yourself.

#37 Posted by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@Cronus42:

Wow its as if your one of those people that just mashes their face against the keyboard before even thinking about what they are typing. Did i say anything AT ALL about factors that are in HoN in my previous statement. Really stop whining get some actual facts and stop just reply "hu your wrong cos, cos ummmm i'm correct! I feel the need to reply to people that i cannot win arguments against". One discussing is not raging. Two not mentioning a game means i am not "tearing" about the game in question. Three i did not start this thread, nor was i even the one that started this argument. Four if you can only argue that i'm wrong because your right you have no right in even being on forums. Five a difference of opinion is fine but an incorrect judgement of facts is not.

"Are you Gabe Newell? Are you Icefrog? Nope? So this statement is based totally on bias and assumptions. Great argument." do you even read at all? Based on a lot of past experience it is not assumptions nor bias that leads me to believe these things....

Please stop replying to me as you cannot "WIN" this as you evidently are trying so hard to do. It's not even you who was involved in the thread to start with so in fact you are the one hijacking.

If all you can type is "RAGING" and "butthurt" and other juvenile statements: "one of your "supporting facts" is a straight nope cause i said so" so tell me please does dota 2 have anything that i said it didn't have, that LoL HoN even RoI does? Please get back to me on that. I REALLY want to hear from you as your obviously so informed and not just trolling!

#38 Posted by Cronus42 (298 posts) -

Wow, seriously calm down. All i did was try to point out how over the top some of the things you're saying are. I'm not trying to win anything. And saying that since i wasn't one of the first people involved in the thread I shouldn't be posting is kinda crazy. Seriously chill out.

#39 Posted by Jokers_Wild (248 posts) -

@MrWoks said:

@Jokers_Wild: Unfortunately for you i have already given a fairly full list of my reasons for not enjoying DotA 2 as much as HON (listed again below for your viewing pleasure).

DotA has no meta game. A far smaller selection of heroes including those that have been left out of the HoN/LoL line up due to being imbalanced. Terrible skins for quite a few of the heroes and the others are just Warcraft 3 skins slightly altered in order to not bridge copyright laws. A very odd match making system. Unruly UI (that map is awful), bad shop UI. ABSOLUTELY NO INNOVATION or stream lining. No way of seeing fellow players w/l, K:DA ratios or heroes preferences other than on a per game basis. UT sounds still being used! So please tell me what exactly is "better". Is it the fact it is Valve running the show? Maybe its because the whole thing looks like a smudged oil painting? Maybe because in order to even try and compete with Riot they need to pay ridiculous rewards for winning tournaments?

It does make me laugh when people are apparently calling out for a game to die that offered at least a little innovation or streamlining to a genre, only to be replaced by one that adds NOTHING at all other than a competent advertising system and in all eventuality hats.

1. "Dota has no meta game"

...What?

2. "A far smaller selection of heroes"

Last I checked, Dota had 104, more than either Hon or LoL

3. "A very odd matchmaking system"

You click "Find match," you get placed in a match. Very odd indeed.

4. "ABSOLUTELY NO INNOVATION"

Ah, the fallacious argument LoL players love to use. Dota has not stopped evolving. Not ever. It's always being tweaked, there's always new content being added, and that's not going to change.

Speaking of which, change does not necessarily = good. What exactly has HoN done to innovate? "Hey you can't buy blue wards in the first few minutes anymore INNOVATION!" And let's not forget LoL's huge innovation: WoW-style masteries that let you customize your character except not really because there's an optimal mastery setup for each character and everyone knows it!

5. "No way of seeing fellow players w/l, K:DA ratios or heroes preferences"

Good. Stat whoring was a huge annoyance in Hon/LoL. All I care about in my teammates is how well they perform in that game, not their career batting average.

#40 Edited by MrWoks (44 posts) -

@Jokers_Wild:

Ha i wrote a reply, but then realised your deluded and i don't want to hear from you so i'm going to end it here.

Farewell Jokers_Wild.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.