Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Looking for 1v1 sparring partners (very-high level)

Crispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Was wondering if any very experienced players on here are interested in setting up lots of sparring matches (Mid Only). I've been looking to refine my skills (been letting myself get rusty lately) and add more builds/play-styles to my common mid repertoire (things like Medallion rush, OoV starts, etc.).

kolh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I feel I also could use a bit of training when it comes to Mid, although i might not fit in 'very-high level'

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

Heeeya, Crispy. Blackmoore here. I reckon I'm like to give you a run for your money with a majority of the mid hero-pool and solidly kick your ass with a few. That said, there are a couple of mid heroes that I really need to work on as I have barely ever played them, and I'd appreciate your input, a couple of examples are Storm Spirit, Pudge or Puck. I really don't agree with OoV starts, though, save for on a couple of heroes, Razor say.

@cheappoison and I have actually been toying with the idea of setting up a 1v1 tournament to tide folks over until the next major tournament. I'll see if Grant might be willing to stream a couple of practice matches, that way we might be able to raise interest for both our causes and have a bit of fun to boot.

Just ask me anytime and we'll see how it goes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.