Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Looking for a Dota 2 group? Form a Giant Bomb team here!

DoctorCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

steam name: blaineros

Server/Time: us west all day/night until i get a job (crossing fingers on lottery tickets)

Skill level: intermediate

Role: dunno yet i do everything atm

NeonBlackJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#352  Edited By NeonBlackJack

Hey,

In the hope that there are still some duders checking this thread:

Steam name: EarlofURL

Server/Time: US West, usually evenings and often into the night...

Experience: Beginner at Dota 2. I've played a ton of HotS, so I entered Dota with some moba foundations. I understand the flow of the game, there's just still a whole lot of heroes and depth for me to explore. Yay!

Favourite Hero/Role: Really just trying everything at this point. Don't have a strong preference, and I've found most heroes fun to play. Been enjoying Juggernaut, Axe, Ogre Magi, Lich.

AngryHobo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neonblackjack: hey dude I will add you tonight once I hop on to play.

Steam name is AngryHobo321, my old account is named the same thing but my current has the Castle Crashers King picture.

Only 250 or so games played, but have read up on strategies and hero guides so I'm not lost in game.

Willing to play all roles.

TheWan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

STEAM: the_wan

I can play on US West or East

Experience: Veteran?? Steam game time says 1000 hours played.

I enjoy all roles, but I feel like I play best as carry. When I support I always try to buy the wards:)

- heroes: a few favorites are Tiny, Gyro, Veno, and Ogre Magi.

birdvsplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heyo, my galpal and I have begun playing DOTA and were interested in playing with folks who want to actually team up and not be super shitty at each other! We're still fairly new but are getting more comfortable after each round.

I am usually playing Jugs, DP, Shadow Shaman or Lion. She's rocking Witch Doctor, Skyward Mage, Drow, PA and more (she's much more versatile/talented than me).

US Central but down to play most any time.

Steam name: birdvsplane

pignoah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steam Name : terroristbear

I'd say I'm a veteren and I currently play at the 3.5k mmr level I guess, I've played around 2000 games and have been playing for 3+years.

Location UK: mostly play in the evening with various people from around europe. Would be nice to have a solid team of 5. Wouldn't mind playing on US servers.

I can play any hero, but I usually play Silencer/Slardar/DarkSeer/Tidehunter/Drow Ranger/Jakiro/WitchDr

L0rdEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey guys, it seems like this forum is kind of dead but I want to post anyway

my steam name is L0rdEnglish.

I play use/usw but I can also sort of play euw

I'm ~4k and play anything. I don't care what your mmr is, add me and we'll play!

Avatar image for deactivated-63e25d72b6044
    deactivated-63e25d72b6044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi duders,

I live in uk and im new to dota, played about 100h and looking to find a team to play with. Available around 10 pm most of the week!

acrippledgrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By acrippledgrip

Hey duders, I've been really interested in this game after switching from Heroes of the Storm a few months ago and have been playing it off-and-on since then. Not enough to really improve beyond the very basics, though- I have about 80 hours of play to my name and nearly all of that has been with straightforward supports like Lich and Lion.

I really want to learn the game and would enjoy playing with you guys, any role is fine with me. My Steam name is acrippledgrip and I'm usually available on the weekend (US Central time), so feel free to add me if you like. Thanks!

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#363  Edited By godzilla_sushi

Is there any room in the Giantbomb guild? Steam ID: Godzilla_Sushi

bertrecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your steam name: Bertrecht

Your location and what times you are available to play: Milwaukee, WI - nights on the weekdays and flexible on the weekends

Experience: Beginner with some other MOBA experience (HoTS and a little bit of LoL)

Favourite Hero/Role: I've been enjoying Dark Seer, but Support would be primary being a relative newbie.

fothu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your steam name: Fothu

Your location and what times you are available to play: Connecticut, most nights and all weekend as I'm a teacher

Experience: Intermediate: Bad with some heroes, but watch a lot of streams and know a lot about the game, as well as play a lot of HotS

Favourite Hero/Role: I'll play anyone, but my favorite role is mid.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Man, I am so close to trying to get back into dota, its terrifying. I just don't wanna roll with my old group that has continued to play cause I know I will hold them back

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.