Looking for DOTA 2 duders to team up with

#1 Posted by majinace (42 posts) -

Hey duders. I'm looking for Giant Bomb dota 2 players that would like to team up. My steam and giantbomb name is Majinace. I have 500+ dota 2 games under my belt now and an exactly 50-50 win rate (check out my dotabuff.com profile). I feel like i'm reaching the peak of my ability and the only way to improve now is to find reliable teammates. Who better than the giant bomb community?

I saw this spreadsheet that everyone added themselves too, I'll hit some folks up on here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag8k1IocVrVzdE54c3dqRkNpRUNHdG5TamJ1RE1PdEE

-Majinace-

#2 Posted by rb_man (451 posts) -

@majinace: I think you should check this out

#3 Posted by majinace (42 posts) -

thanks I joined this, but it would be nice to have a pool of duders to roll with during the week.

#4 Posted by levolent (12 posts) -

@majinace:

I'll play with you sometime if you don't mind getting streamed. Steam: !twitch.tv/Levolent

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.