Meet the Bradwarden?

#1 Posted by coakroach (2486 posts) -

So according to an article on Kotaku Valve is planning to do some "Meet the____" videos for Dota 2 in a similar manner to their "Meet the Team" videos for TF2. 
Considering that it has taken them half a decade to go through eight of the nine TF2 classes, and Dota 2 has in excess of a hundred heroes, this will most likely still be going on well after most of us are dead. 
So my question to all you MOBA (or ARTS) players is; which hero do you want to see first? And how do you think they'd act?

#2 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

I'm glad they're continuing to do "meet the" style videos with DOTA. It really gave the different characters in Team Fortress a personality. Looking forward to how they'll handle the DOTA heroes. The teaser video they made already was great.

#3 Posted by Irvandus (2777 posts) -

Looking forward to it then.

#4 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

I'd guess that they're not gonna be full CG cutscenes then.

#5 Edited by raiz265 (2233 posts) -

Have only been playing HoN since it has been released so I'm not really up to date when it comes to DotA heroes... :/ 

Maybe Techies or Meepo, lol 
they could end up being quite funny i guess

#6 Posted by DystopiaX (5291 posts) -

Wonder if they'll go the semi whimsical route they went with TF2 as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.