This week we got a pretty big update so I thought I would do a quick summery of the more interesting and less obvious points.
First Things First
- Outworld Destroyer (aka Obsidian Destroyer) - Not much to say about him, he is a cool hero but you can find out for yourself.
- A funny little gem you might have missed you you didn't read the changelog: "Fixed sweet exploit where you could buy a nice juicy passive item, give it to another friendly hero, have that hero die and upon respawn the passive effects of the item would be granted -- Desolator would start desolating, butterfly would start buttering, etc."
- Something stupid but cool: The high hill at each forest now has some-kind of marking on it.
- Injured animations were added for the following heroes: Anti-Mage, Axe, Beastmaster, Broodmother, Clinkz, Death Prophet, Doom Bringer, Enigma, Lina, Sand King, Shadow Shaman, Skeleton King and Venomancer.
Things We are Not Supposed to Know Yet
You can find more at this great blog. http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2012/02/dota-2-16th-feb/
- New textures were added for (you can see them in the blog): Bane, Brewmaster, Lone Druid, Lycan, Magnataur, Ogre Magi, Phantom Lancer and Shadow Demon.
- The Big (yet expected news): Some kind of a Steam Workshop support
- And this little thing.
So what are your thoughts on the update?