* Tranquil Boots disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25
* Tranquil Boots heal increased from 170 to 250
* Tranquil Boots cooldown increased from 40 to 60
* Tranquil Boots heal duration increased from 10 to 20
* Illuminate manacost increased from 150 to 150/160/170/180
* Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350
* Spiked Carapace duration reduced from 2.75 to 2.25
* Spiked Carapace cooldown increased from 14 to 23/20/17/14
* Marksmanship bonus is removed when there are nearby enemy heroes (instead of just being halved)
* Reduced Marksmanship enemy detection aoe reduced from 400 to 375
* Heaven’s Halberd's Disarm is no longer dispelled by Manta
* Living Armor damage reduction is now done for all instances of damage that reduce its charges
As with all balance changes, don't expect these to be added to the Dota 2 client for another week or two.
The biggest change here is obviously a pretty substantial nerf to Tranquil Boots. After being buffed out of obscurity previously Tranquils pretty much became the gold standard boot for carries due to their unparallelled lane sustain. While Tranquils will maintain their powerful heal, a longer heal duration means it will be easier to shut down the full heal before it finishes. The move speed nerf also means that getting into a prolonged fight will be dangerous as broken Tranquils are now slower than naked boots. This means it will be incredibly difficult to chase or escape with Tranquils now. A lot of carries, especially those that plan on spending a lot of time in the jungle, will probably still pick up Tranquils for the early game, but it's pretty much a non-option for supports who can't afford to have a "Please kill me." sign taped to their back every time their Tranquils break.
The rest of the changes here are mostly targeted nerfs at the strongest heroes in the game right now. KotL's Illuminate hasn't lost any of its punch, but it has lost some of it's AoE and has taken a decent increase in mana cost making Illuminate spam harder to keep up in lane, but he still has Chakra Magic so not really.
Meanwhile Nyx has received a pretty substantial nerf to Spike Carapace. The initial increased cooldown means it will be hard to get more than one use out of it per fight, and as maxing anything but Impale is pretty much a no go we won't see Spiked Carapace reaching its full potential until far later into the game.
While Drow is still not in Captain's Mode, anyone playing All Pick knows full well the terror that is Drow Ranger. This is probably the most meaningful nerf this patch as it greatly reduces the amount of damage Drow Ranger is capable of putting out in teamfights while still maintaining her insane pushing power. Hopefully this goes a long way in bringing Drow into balance so she can be added to Captain's soon.
Well, that's all for now folks. Hopefully next time I have to make one of these we'll be in 6.78.