Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Players that are funny/hilarious while playing?

Fitzgerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

link: http://www.twitch.tv/crispylovesyou/b/496300506

skip to 1hour 38minutes

So I'm chilling at work listening to a past broadcast of Crispy's livestream, when randomly two players that Crispy is playing with start randomly saying

Zombo Com...

I friggin' started losing it for some reason. Just weird shit players say while playing Dota 2 I guess. Ever have hilarious commentary while playing this game?

SkankinPacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

While I play with my group of friends we try to just come up with new names for every hero. My all time favorite is Business Titan ( Elder Titan ) and Night Sonic (Night Stalker)

As for other players, Pyrion Flax will always be one of my favorite DOTA 2 players/commentators.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.