Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Predict the Winning Lineup

froggeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By froggeh
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

As you can see from the images above Valve has for the past two Internationals "immortalized" the final game winning lineup of the previous years winners.

So what five heros will we see for TI5 in stone? I've got some extra immortal strongboxes, If anyone guesses correctly before the grand finals begin monday I'll give them to you.

My prediction: Faceless Void, Outworld Devourer, Pugna, Sand King, Skywrath Mage.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ca104190dca
    deactivated-58ca104190dca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Faceless Void has been dominating in a few games this tournament, I'd say him, Mirana, Shadow Shaman, Weaver, Dragon Knight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.