Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Question for everyone else playing post Ti2

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dizzyhippos

Is anyone else noticing way to much pub star tri lane bullshit? this same thing happened after dream hack with people seeing how the pros play and doing the same in pubs like there getting ready for Ti3 or something

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

I like it, they usually don't get kills and then they are too under leveled to fight back, it's always fun to destroy a team in 25 min.

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By indiefinch

Eh it is nice to see people willing to try different setups. To often people playing have a specific mindset and wont run dual lane mid / have roamers...etc. Though I have seen a ton of people wanting to play heros like Morphling, Rubick, and Naga Siren. After a few weeks everyone will go back to just playing their own way.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By scarace360

Ya but you want people to be trying new things or the game gets boring. Also been running tri lanes in pub games for a while now they work sometimes when people know what they are doing. My bigger problem is that everyone is picking the same heros now Morphling, Rubick, Naga, Dark seer, CK. Also people im not light of heaven so if i don't land amazing triple shackles don't fucking bitch.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Rayeth

Yeah there has certainly been a lot of dumbness in the all pick games recently. Its part of the reason I'm queuing less and less for AP and more for SD/RD. Give me some variety dammit.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By redbliss

This same thing happens with LoL all the time. Once the pros start doing something, everyone else will follow along. What's worse though is when people dont consider a strategy valid until the pros do it.

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Dizzyhippos

Valve needs to put out a new hero or two to solve this bs

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

@Dizzyhippos said:

Valve needs to put out a new hero or two to solve this bs

I actually was enjoying not having the same hero in every match :\

Anomareh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Anomareh

9 times out of 10 seeing a trilane in a pub is a free win. Pubs have no idea how to run a trilane. They just sit all 3 in lane, no pulling, and if you're smart they get no kills, and they just become underfarmed and underleveled.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.