Quick Reminder: GB event this afternoon

#1 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

Most of the people that were there last week said that we would meet up again at the same time to play a few matches with dudes and maybe learn a few tricks, Ive not seen the event posted anywhere else so I thought it would be a good idea to put a quick reminder here, we are gathering at the GiantBomb channel ingame in exactly 81 minutes from now. No matter if you are new or experienced, all are welcome!

#2 Edited by Th3irdEye (260 posts) -

Anyone else having trouble connecting to Dota?

EDIT: Restarted Steam finally and it works now. I find this weird...

#3 Posted by Chronologist (267 posts) -

So we agree that this is in 30 minutes right? I might show up.

#4 Posted by Subjugation (4725 posts) -

Bummed I missed this. I'm just getting into Dota 2 but I'm having a ton of fun. I don't think I'm terrible either.

#5 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

It kind of started a bit earlier than what we had planned but we played a few games and it was fun, we will do it again same time/day next week, just log into the game and join the GB chat channel to find out where the games are.

#6 Posted by slyspider (1286 posts) -

Crap didnt see this in time :(

#7 Posted by tunaburn (1891 posts) -

dang i missed it as well

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.