Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Seattle The International Meet-Up?

EpicVandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone else going to TI from the community? If so is there a planned meet up? I fly in on Weds afternoon and I'll be around till the next Weds. I'll have 3 other buddies of mine with me, let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

Eh'pek (Ian)

Pauper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pauper

Welcome to Seattle! I don't have tickets to tI3 but was thinking about going to the Pub Stomp at Auto Battery seeing as I live in Seattle. I don't play DOTA 2 but have been thinking about starting and a meetup might be a good place to meet people who can teach me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.